Laksh's cheery mood changed to a grim one. "I would be damned if I let another man kiss you."

The force and passion with which he said those words made her feel things she never did. His possessiveness made her feel ecstatic. His sharp eyes seemed like they were directly looking into her soul. It made her feel safe. It made her feel important.

Ragini raised her hand and places it on his cheek. "Calm down Laksh. Do you think I would let any guy kiss me? I let you because I like you too. And maybe...maybe love you too." she gazed into his eyes, smiling softly. "I think I won't mind you being my better half."

Laksh's gaze softened on her words, and he smiled back. "I mean it Ragini. If you choose me as your boyfriend, make sure you're ready for the whole ride. Because I'm not one who will let go easily. I won't let you be another's. I can kill for you and I can die for you."

"Love is a beautiful thing Laksh. Don't talk about dying or killing in between." Ragini consoled. "Besides, it's not like we're in some film where you're a hitman and I'm a law abiding geek." Ragini tried to joke. However, she didn't miss the moment when his eyes strayed over her shoulder from her eyes. It was only for a second, and she would have missed it if he wasn't so close. But nevertheless, she saw it. "What's the matter Laksh?"

Laksh wrapped a hand around her waist and pulled her against his chest in a hug. Closing his eyes, he silently apologized for lying to her about his identity. 'But I'm too afraid of losing you. You're a gem which I have held in my hands...andi just don't wanna let go. But I promise I'll tell you when I'm ready.'

"Laksh?" her voice broke him out of his thoughts.  

"The only person I'll let you kiss lovingly is our kids in future. Other than that, you're mine."

And thus, after Laksh's bold move, they became a couple.

Officially.

Swara and Sanskar couldn't be more happy for their siblings.

As time passed, Ragini and Laksh grew closer. Like any other typical couples, they too had their arguments, their lovers' tiffs. However, at the end of the day, they both came to each other and solved their differences. Whatever it might be, they patched up.

They weren't perfect for each other. But rather...rather imperfectly perfect for each other.

And Laksh wouldn't have it any other way.

Because he knew.

He knew that perfection was just an illusion.

Love isn't about finding the right person. But it is about finding the imperfect person who can make your life perfect.

"Laksh! Laksh!?"

"Huh? What?" Laksh straightened up in the bench he was sitting on beside her in the park. "Yes Ragini?"

"Now you respond?!"