"Actually, can I deal Prinku's case, because I think treating The Shivaay Singh Oberoi's sister will increase my career credits! "I told looking at him with a small smile adorning at the end of my lips. He was egotistical in asking my help, at last, the came asking me to help his sister out. But his ego was on its peak that it didn't allow him. No problem, at least, he tried giving up his ego for his sister. I will manage the rest!

Looking at me with wide grin and twinkling eyes, a smile was plastered on his face. " Are you sure, you want to do it? You are asking me for your benefit, right! "He questioned silly. I was about to laugh looking at his antics but I can't blow off his efforts and mine right.

So, I replied " Yeah! Yeah, it's me who is asking you for my benefit. "

"Okay! But be careful " warning me in a daring tone, he left in his new branded car. Seeing his retreating car, I smiled like a love-struck teenager. Biting my lower lip, I started blushing.

I left to my cabin and started thinking about it again - his awkwardness, his stupid lame excuse and not to forget his ego made me laugh out. Thinking about the same I took a glass of cool water kept on my table, slowly drinking it. I felt whole cool substance running down my throat and relaxing my racing heartbeat. Soon I checked out water I was drinking as Neethisha barged into my cabin suddenly making me jump from my place.

Frowning at her, I wiped whole place where some water was spilt. " What the hell , yaar?! Who barges like this suddenly? "She was least bothered in answering me

. " Now why did he come here? " Neethu asked angrily as if she will eat me raw. I played with her knowing she would get pissed.

" Who? Whom are you talking about?"

" Don't play soo innocent, as if you don't know about who I was asking about! "She was pissed now; I am no less

" Arey! Suddenly you come inside scaring me and question me without any clarity, how will I answer? "I asked her scanning a patient's file now. She literally stamped her palms on that file with a thud and looked at me angrily.

"Shut up, Ani! Don't test my patience and blurt it out now. Why the hell did Mr. Oberoi come here? "

Mr. Oberoi, this title actually irritates me when Neethisha says it. She has been my soul sister and my very best friend from age of five. I have not done anything without her consent and approval except getting married to Shivaay. Initially she was angry but eventually it subsided but not for long. This Mr. Oberoi title which she says is due to Shivaay. After getting married she started addressing him as jiju, this one didn't go well with Shivaay.

He screamed at her shouting 'I am not your jiju or whatever. So, stop addressing me like that!' That was it and from that time she started disliking him till an extent, whenever she sees him either she shows attitude or gives it back to him. Neethisha is still angry with me for choosing and ruining my life as she thinks. I can't tell her anything.

" He came here asking me to handle Prinku's case" She was suspicious with my answer and I knew her next question.

" Really? He asked you verbally? Or you read his mind and manipulated as if you are asking?" She raised her eyebrows displaying her known and curious look.

I knew I can't lie to her "Okay, fine! The latter " I answered her taking file again only to land on the couch by Neethisha.

" God! Ani, when the hell will you change? Either you live or die, that man doesn't care. And you are still with him." She literally screamed her vocals out.