Prologue

xxxx found himself in a large room, completely white like no end. He look around but quickly fell to the ground whilst clutching his head in pain. He remembered his life, he was the first child in the family. He was an otaku. He remember that one day he go to mini market and there is child that about to crash with truck. He safe the child by sacrifice himself. He is supposed to be died.

Otaku:"Well... I remember that I died.. so where is this?"

? :"You're right. You dead by truck when trying to save a child. And for that , I offer you two choices." A sudden deep voice rang from behind him.

XXX turn around looking for the owner of the the voice and found a handsome looking old man in white suit, sat behind a white desk.

Otaku: "...... God?"

God: "Again you are right. Now my offer for you is reincarnation in your previous world, or a world of your choosing -with three wishes for bonus."

Otaku: ".... really. Well obviously I choose the second option, and I choose anime world Aldnoah."

God: " go on."

Otaku: " As for my wish, first I want to have all ability of fugil Arcadia with the appearance of Arshalia Rei Arcadia."

God: ".... Really.. female?"

Otaku: " ......yup. AND! For my second wish , inventory like in the game with unlimited capacity with all the Drag-ride from saijaku Muhai no Bahamut anime. And please time doesn't pass in the inventory."

God: " Done. Because I'm generous I will modify the Drag-ride just like Kataphrak in the Aldnoah series. And it source of energy will be Aldnoah drive. And you will have the authority to awaken the Aldnoah drive."

Otaku: "Thank. As for my third wish ... Uhm ... Telekinesis?"

God: "Done. You will be able to move an object up to 100 metrik ton, is this alright?"

Otaku:"Thank you very much."

God: " So.. which time line you want to arrived?"

Otaku: " mmm if possible in 1972 during the discovery of Hypergate. I want to be sleeping in the pood in the alien technology on Mars. And I will be awaken in 2002. Well I was immortal due to my first wish."

God: "Well you are not immortal just don't die because of age but you can die. Ok granted, so the setting is that you was an princess of the alien civilization in the Mars."

Otaku: "Yup... So.. bye and thanks I guess."

God: "Have a nice trip."

xxxx didn't even get to hear the full sentences before he passed out.