Brush First, Kiss Later

Shawn awoke to the beaming rays of sunlight shining directly toward his face. At the moment, however, it didn't bother him as much; just a little. After all, he did have the most amazing girl in the universe right next to him.

Camila had spent the night at Shawn's apartment because apparently something bit Mother Nature in the ass yesterday, and she decided to make it pour like a motherfucker. As a result, Camila couldn't drive home because it was too hard to see, and Shawn insisted it wasn't safe.

She wasn't complaining though; staying at Shawn's meant that she could have a cuddle buddy the entire night, and a really cute one, to say the least. Their relationship has almost hit a year down the road, and sleepovers have become a frequent thing for them now.

As he squinted from the sun, Shawn rolled over with his back now facing the window, which allowed him to see Camila better. He paused and took a minute to take in her adorable sleeping state. His girlfriend sure was beautiful.

He reached out to brush her hair away from her face, allowing him to get a better look at her delicate features. Though he's already memorized every part of Camila like the back of his hand, he still takes every chance he gets to gawk at her. While his hand remained cupping her face, Shawn's eyes first traced her closed ones, then her nose, to her lips, and stayed scanning her entire face in general.

He then kissed her forehead and softly caressed her lower cheek. He kept staring for a while, right up until Camila quietly spoke.

"I can feel you staring, you creep," she smiled.

Shawn snorted. "Excuse me for having such a gorgeous girlfriend. Am I not allowed to take in her beauty?"

Camila opened her eyes and blushed, grinning at Shawn.

"It's only fair if I get to take in your handsomeness too."

They met eyes and stayed looking at each other in a loving stare for what felt like ages, even if it was only 13 seconds. Though they were in the same bed, she still felt as if she was far from him, so she moved closer to his chest and placed her hand behind his neck, playing with the few strands of hair sticking out. Shawn slowly wrapped his arms around Camila's waist and pulled her even closer.

"Good morning," she mumbled as her lips grazed his cheek. Shawn turned his head and captured her lips in his, only for her to pull away quickly.

"Gross, stop I have morning breath!"

"I don't care, I wanna kiss you!" he chuckled.

Camila covered her mouth with her hands. "No!"

"Camila this isn't the first time I've woken up with you, come on!"

Camila turned her head toward Shawn and wiggled her eyebrows. Her mouth was still being covered, but he knew she was smiling.

"You're such a perv! I just wanna kiss my girlfriend, is that too much to ask?"

"No, I need to brush my teeth!"

Before Shawn could protest, Camila quickly got out of the bed and ran to Shawn's bathroom; she already had her own toothbrush there because of how many times she's stayed over. Shawn was in the middle of the hallway when got his toothbrush tossed at him. Camila smiled exaggeratedly and stepped back into the bathroom.

They both brushed their teeth in complete silence while glancing at each other through the bathroom mirror. It was kind of like the scene from Bring It On, just with, you know... less spitting. After finishing, Shawn turned toward Camila.

"Now can I kiss you?" he asked. Camila pretended to be in deep thought before muttering a simple, "No."

"What?! That's not fair you said you would kiss me after you brushed your teeth!"

"I didn't say shit, Mendes. I just said I needed to brush my teeth," she smirked. Shawn pouted like a 4-year-old.

Now, Camila loved teasing Shawn, but right now she was really close to breaking character. He kept giving her puppy eyes, and it was too much for her to say no to.

"Ugh! Come here."

Shawn face immediately brightened and he leaned down while Camila cupped his face and connected her lips to his. When they pulled apart, he had a look of determination on his face, which confused Camila, right up until he quickly picked her up and pinned her against the wall. Needless to say, she totally wasn't expecting that move.

Shawn's lips made their way from Camila's neck, to below her ear.

"You know," he whispered as he left another kiss near her ear, "you should really stop teasing me so much. It drives me absolutely insane."

Shawn's low voice sent goosebumps all over her body as he kissed the shell of her ear, leaving her extremely flustered. He hovered his lips above hers for a few seconds before Camila leaned in impatiently. The kiss was short, but anyone could feel the heavy sexual tension in the room right now.

Camila failed to suppress her moans as her boyfriend continued to leave small kisses all over her neck. Shawn caused a noticeable mark near her throat that would surely turn a dark purple later on.

"God, Camila. You're so fucking sexy."

Camila's breathing was slowly becoming even more labored, and he had to admit, it was turning him on. He slowly kissed her once again, only with a bit more passion this time.

"Sh-Shawn," she breathed.

Shawn ran his hands up her body and pulled her shirt up slightly, only to release it again while he continued his movements.

"Camila," he whispered against her lips.

"Y-yes?"

"I need," he kissed her once again before pulling away and placing her feet back on the floor. In a normal voice, he happily said, "...breakfast. I'll be in the kitchen!"

Shawn raced out of the bathroom, leaving Camila in complete disbelief. There is no way he just worked her up like that just to leave and not finish what he started. But, alas, that's exactly what he did. Karma's a bitch, huh?

"SHAWN! What the fuck!" she yelled, but all she heard as a response were Shawn's quiet bouts of laughter in the kitchen.

Freaking Shawn.

A/N: stream señorita on itunes thanks