Is everyone I know a werewolf?!

“Wake up Amza” I heard my best friend Tarryn say.

“GO AWAY” I mumbled.

My name’s Ama. I’m 16 and an only child I live with my dad my mom walked out on us when I was 7 and I have short black layered hair brown eyes copper skin. I’m really random; get bored easily, a tomboy, crazy, aggressive, kinda strong, funny and fun to be with. I have a really awesome best friend her name’s Tarryn I call her Tazz she’s got shoulder length black hair the same skin and eye colour as me. She’s 15 but in the same grade as me. Some people think we’re sisters we are but not in that way. She’s really really weird, a tomboy, crazy, sweet, keeps me from fights and a werewolf. I know what your thinking I’m mad but I’m not she is really a werewolf. She turned when she was 13 all of them do. She missed school for two weeks didn’t answer my calls and wasn’t on facebook so I got worried and went over to her house and begged her to tell me what was wrong. So she didn’t so I was pissed off so I said” let me guess you’re a werewolf” because I love Twilight and I’m team Jacob and love the wolves. She then looked at me and said with a shocked expression “how’d you know?”. Then I said “I was being sarcastic. OH MY CHEESE YOU’RE A WEREWOLF?!” Then she looked at me and said”yep”. Then I went up to her and hugged her. She seemed shocked at first but then she hugged back. She also explained to me about werewolves there like five feet tall in wolf form, multicolored their fur represents their souls and no two wolves have the same fur colour if they do the pattern or something is different, there tall, they have superhuman strength even in human form, their are really fast even in human form, their there to protect the world from vampires well our city from vamps, they automatically phase on the full moon and are very tall. Tarryn’s now a 5,9 and I’m a 5,8 so I’m really tall too, She’s not allowed to tell me who the other wolves in the pack are but I know there 15 of them and I know most of them and that’s all she told me. It was our first day at a summer camp for teens 13 to 18 called Camp Nelu. Our city is surrounded by a forest called The Forest Of Wolves because there were a lot of wolves in it real wolves and werewolves but people just know the real wolves. The camp was in a huge clearing in the forest it was next to the lake. Apparently you could do whatever you want the activities or just chill away from your parents if you could drive you could also go into town with permission. There are 10 camp counselors one for each activity of them are all in there 20’s and their all sluts even the hot men it’s so oveias went to all 5 high schools and gave out leaflets it said they had boating, archery, swimming, hiking, nature walks, team work building games, volleyball, cooking lessons, water games and soccer and lots more so me and Tazz singed up. Almost all the kids in town were going. We got here last night 'cause we got lost and went straight to our cabin. There are 30 wooden cabins in six lines of cabins and there are five cabins in each line. Tazz and I were so lucky our cabin was in the first row so we like 200 meters from the lake and on our right like a hundred meters away as the bathroom. We really struck gold. There are more boys than girls so there boys had three people in a cabin and the girls had two so Tazz and I shared a cabin. There was no boy’s side and girls side so we could be next to boys or girls. Each row shared a bathroom. This is the how the inside looks there was a porch with like 5 steps and railing. Then when you open the door the first things you see are two single beds at opposite sides of the room with a bedside bright table separating them. There are windows everywhere on the opposite sides of the room when I lay in bed facing the window I could see the bathroom and the forest when Tazz does that she can see the window into the other cabin but thank God there are curtains. There are also windows next to the door and like a meter over the beds. There are two drawers each had a mirror bolted to the walls over them for our clothes at opposite ends of the room mine is purple and Tazz’s is pink we both hate pink and purple I love red and Tazz loves blue there’s also a carpet next to both beds they were the fuzzy woolen type and they were bright yellow and there’s also a potted baby tree next to the door. It was all very colourfull and it would be our home for 3 months. Our summer was 3 months this year because well I don’t really know.

Back to reality.

“Ok” Tazz said sounding thoughtful “guess I’ll just tell you the good news later” she said and sighed. That got me. stupid curiosity.

“What good news?” I asked sitting up suddenly awake. Tazz was sitting on my bed.

She smirked and said “guess who’s next door”

“Willy Wonka?” I asked trying to sound excited.

“Ha-ha no its drum roll please The Three Musketeers” she was still smiling and when she said The Three Musketeers she threw her hands up.

All I could say was “OH MY CHEESE”

The Three Musketeers were three boys we’ve known since grade school. I have been in love with Luke the leader since I first saw him in sixth grade. He’s gorgeous he has darkish blue eyes, brown hair he spikes and freckles. He’s also 16. He’s really funny and nice to little kids. We had a disco in sixth grade and I asked him to it and he said “never in your lifetime” I kinda went into my own depression where I would read all the time and get lost in books to forget my problems. Tazz was really worried and in seventh grade I never put the book down. He was kinda nice to me that year. We’re ok.

Then there’s Dillon I’ve known him since fourth grade. He used to be a real jerk and player but two years ago he really changed now he’s really sweet and nice. I think the perfect type for Tazz but she doesn’t like him. He’s got blonde hair that he gels so it looks messy and brown eyes. We’re friends sometimes cause in seventh grade he said some things to me and I got pissed and Tazz had to drag me away from him.

The last is Owen his last name is Jobson everyone calls him Joby, Jobless or Jobson. He’s got blonde hair and light blue eyes. He’s also nice and sweet.

“Hellooooooo Amzaaaaaaa are you in shock? Should I slap youuuuuuu?” Tazz asked in a weird voice.

“No, no how’d you know their next door”

“I looked out my window and saw a shirtless Dillon walking around”

“Oooooo see you’re meant to be” I said smirking.

She hit my arm and I said “you should learn to be less aggressive” in my Dr. Phil voice.

“what time is it anyway” I asked

“its 8:00 in 5 mins” she said

“what time is breakfast” I asked

“9:00”

“well I guess its time to wake up” I said stretching then I pushed Tazz off my bed. She fell off and got up incredibly fast and glowered at me. I ignored her and looked at myself in the mirror my hair was all around my face so I brushed it and stripped put on a dressing gown picked out some clothes a green tank top, white shorts and my black and gold hi-top soviets. Tazz did the same she picked out a blue t-shirt, black shorts and her black soviets.

We both grabbed our towels and headed to the showers. Chatting about all the things we want to do this summer.

All I wanted was to get Luke and Tazz’s was to reach the bottom of the lake and beat some fast wolf in her pack.