4

(Reader-Kun's POV)

I looked at the shiny golden ring on my finger. Eddie's ideal wedding may didn't get to happen, but he was still happy to be my husband.

I was waiting for Eddie to get back. He told me he was fixing up something for you and him. I stared at the ceiling, still waiting for Eddie. I looked to my legs. I wasn't wearing the dress I made. Right now, I was wearing a black, soft long-sleeve shirt that was WAY too big. It looked more like a short dress. Luckily, Eddie didn't seem to notices that it wasn't a dress. I sighed, getting bored.

It was also an hour before Eddie got back. When I asked him where he was, he told me to follow him with my eyes closed. I shrugged and closed them. I felt him place his hands on your shoulders and began walking you to wherever he was leading you.

(Author-chan's POV)

Eddie led (Y/N) to a back room. With her eyes still closed, Eddie opened the large, wooden door. He grabbed (Y/n)'s hands, pulling her into the room.

"Alright, Darling, open your eyes. " Eddie said.

When (Y/n) opened her eyes, she took in the scene around her.

The room was nicely decorated with black and crimson red ribbons and sheets on the walls and ceiling. In the center of the room was a large bed. It was decorated with black bedspread and red pillows. Candles were place everywhere. They were placed randomly, but they looked nice. The candles gave the room a dim, seductive glow to the area.

"It's...... It's lovely, Eddie. " (Y/n) muttered as Eddie moved closer to her. He moved her hair away from her shoulder, exposing her neck.

Eddie gave a experimental kiss on the soft skin of the neck of his wife's neck. She let a small gasp. Smiling, Eddie picked (Y/n) up and placed her on the bed. He looked down to her, blushes covered her face. The red on her face nearly matched the crimson sheets on the walls. Eddie smirked.

Eddie traced his hands along her smooth legs as he began kissing her neck. Sure, (Y/n) wanted to have a family, but this.

This was different.

Thought after thought filled (Y/n)'s head.

How can a single man make her feel like this?

Making her feel safe, afraid, like a prey at the mercy of the predator. She didn't know, and she didn't care.

She let out a loud yelp as Eddie bit down on her neck.  Eddie smirked as he continued biting, causing (Y/n) to gasp and moan. It wasn't until he bit her spot. The one spot that made her melt under him. After a bit of sucking and biting, Eddie pulled away. He looked to (Y/n), seeing all the bruised teeth marks along her neck and collar bone. Her face was even redder than before.

Eddie trailed his large, soft hands up her slender body.

Author-chan note:

Yeah, cliff hanger. Heehee
Enjoy the wait, friend
Hahahahaha