3

(Dr. (L/N)'s POV)

I was hiding with a few other doctors. "Dr. (L/N), what are we going to do?" Dr. Rye asked. "I'm not sure." There was banging and yelling, but what got my attention was humming. "Oh God, that humming." Someone said. I peeked through the small window on the door. "Shit." I muttered.

((Y/N)'s POV)

I was walking down the hall with Eddie while I was humming the song he always sang. I noticed that everyone in the nearby area won't come near us. I looked up and saw something I didn't like. I stopped dead in my tracks. "Darling, are you alright?" Eddie asked, placing a hand on my shoulder.

(Author-chan's POV)

Dr. (L/N) looked through the window again, seeing (Y/N) had stopped walking. "What are you planning?" He asked himself. Suddenly, a knife broke through the glass. Some of the doctors screamed, others jumped. "What was that?" Dr. Rye asked. Then, banging on the door started to happen. "OPEN THIS DOOR, YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!" (Y/N) yelled. "Oh God, it's her." Someone said. Dr. (L/N) looked to the door. It was creaking. "We need to move. NOW!" Dr. (L/N) yelled. As they all made our way through the back door, the door kept creaking but louder. Dr. Jones was the last to go through the door. As he did, the front door bursted into pieces with a very angry (Y/N) stood in the doorway.

(Dr. (L/N)'s POV)

I got separated from the group. As I walked around, I kept hearing (Y/N) humming. I walked into the recording room. Some of the cameras were still in working order. I sat down at the chair in the center of room, trying to breathe. I looked to one of the motors and one of the computers. I turned the motor on. I looked into the computer screen and saw the figure of a person. My heart for a minute when I made out who it was. "Miss me, daddy?" She said. "(Y/N), please. Let me explain." I started. "There's no need. I was put into this asylum because of you, wasn't I?" (Y/N) asked. "Well, I-" "Wasn't I?" She yelled. I let out a sigh. "Yes. I put you in here." I answered. "Because of the childhood you gave me. You mentally, sexually, and physically abuse me my whole life. " She started. I slowly backed away from her. "And now that he knows this, I don't think my lover is going to be too nice to you, are you, Eddie?" She asked, looking behind me. I bumped into something, only to be grabbed. "No, darling, I'm not." A male's voice said. "Eddie Gluskin." I whispered. I looked back to (Y/N). "Remember this?" She asked, removed one of the gloves she had on. There was a large scar. "This is what cause me to go insane, as you and your doctors put it. I always thought what you did was okay. My cannibalism is on you. But, no more talking. I'm starving." (Y/N) finished. Eddie shoved me to my knees. I looked to (Y/N). The last thing I heard was (Y/N) let an unholy growl before everything went black.