4 Different Ways to Style a Kurta

Kurtas are some of the most common clothing items that are not just common in southeast Asia but also all over the world. These flowy and long tunics can be styled easily with different types of accessories and clothing items. Are you wondering how to wear your beautiful kurta and style it differently than usual? Here are 4 different ways in which you can style your Khaadi USA kurtas –

Style with jeans
One of the best ways to create a casual or even semi-formal look with a Cross Stitch USA kurta is by styling it with jeans. You can wear your kurta over the class denim blue jeans in straight cut or wear the boyfriend jeans for a rugged and rough look. This is a very trendy style these days and a lot of fashion bloggers have been following this trend too.

This the perfect style for wearing your cotton kurta to college, work, to the mall or even to meet your girls for brunch. It is a very comfortable way to style the kurta and can be easily taken up a notch by adding different accessories.

Wear it with palazzos
Palazzo pants have been making the waves online and almost every woman out there has been pairing palazzo pants with her tunics, blouses and tank tops. You can easily style your Maria B USA kurta with a palazzo pant that matches or compliments the kurta color. This can be an easy breezy summer look or even completely glammed up for an evening event.

There are tons of party wear palazzo pants that you can select from which will match your kurta for a classy evening look. You can also choose from wide legged palazzos to boot cut and straight cut palazzo pants.

Wear it like a dress!
If your kurta doesn't have any side slits, you can easily wear this as a dress. Simply through on a bohemian shrug on top and add a belt to the waist to accentuate your curves. Pair this with some bohemian accessories and either wedges or gladiator flats for your feet.

A lot of cotton kurtas from Pakistani Brands USA have the perfect designs, color combinations and fitting to be styled as dresses. Be sure to choose a kurta that isn't too shiny so that it doesn't look like a fancy evening kurta instead of a bohemian printed summer wear one.

Pair it with a skirt
Another amazing combination for a kurta is pairing it with a skirt. There are loads of full-length skirts that you can style the kurta with right from extremely flamboyant and shiny evening look skirts to simple and monotoned skirts. As per your event or even preference, pair your kurta up with a skirt that compliments its colors and patterns.

For more :- https://www.stringnthread.com/