The Plan

Natsuki's PoV

Yuri and I follow them, making sure to lock the door behind us as we were.

"You ready?" Yuri asks me, petting my head.

"Y-Yeah, I am."

"Well, they're going awfully fast, we should walk fast." I nod my head in agreement, starting the walk to the mall. Luckily the mall was pretty close to her house, so we didn't have to walk that far to get there.

"Hey, should we devise a plan to get Monika and Sayori together?" Yuri says, humming to herself.

"Monika seems to be more introverted and shy with Sayori than how she usually was in the club. Also, I kinda teased them to the point where Monika stuttered that bad. And, I'm pretty sure Sayori was going red at the sake of it."

"How evil." Yuri laughs. My heart flutters a bit hearing her laugh. "Well, how are we gonna make them pair-up?"

"We should try to tell them to get gifts for each other. I go with Sayori and you go with Monika. Divert them and tell them they should give gifts to each other. Then, when we meetup again, they'll both unexpectedly give other their possession." I explain. Yuri just ponders in awe.

"That's good, Natsuki. Never knew you as the romantic type." she teases.

"I read a lot of the stuff in manga, o-okay?" I admit. To be fair, some of the stuff I know is natural knowledge.

"Well, that's alright. Your plan seems nice. We should probably catch up with them though."

I nod.

~ Time-skip to uwu Mall ~

Third Person PoV

"G-Geez, Sayori, why are you so fast?" Monika says, gasping for air.

"I had some sugar! So I'm extra fast today!" Sayori says, making Monika giggle.

After some time, they could see Natsuki and Yuri in hind sight, holding hands.

"They've gotten... really close, haven't they?" Monika speaks.

"Do you think they're together?" Sayori asks her.

"There's a big possibility that they are. I mean, I wouldn't be that surprised. They look perfect for each other."

"Ehe, yeah they do..."

Eventually, Natsuki and Yuri releases their grip when they reach Monika and Sayori. They chose to be quiet about them hand-holding.

"Alright, you guys ready?" Monika says, leaning forward a little.

"Whenever you are." Yuri says.

Natsuki winks at Yuri unnoticeably, but she gets the signal.

"Hey, Sayori, do you wanna go look at the cookies they have here?" Natsuki asks, smiling innocently.

"Did I hear, COOKIES?" Sayori animatedly says.

"Yep, you heard me. Coooooookies."

"Wherewherewherewhere?"  Sayori says, looking around as quickly as possible.

"Follow me, I will lead you to the cookies." Natsuki says, gesturing with her hands for Sayori to follow her.

"Hey, Monika, do you wanna go look at some clothes?" Yuri speaks up to her.

"Well, I don't see why not to." Monika replies.

And with that, both of the duos go their separate ways in journey of finding cookies and looking for clothes.