When he get accidentally really sexy

Leonardo:

You were in Leo's room doing homework. After, what seems to be a years you finish it. Happy, you walk out of the room, jumping up and down. But, you froze. You sneak back to the tree in the dojo cuz Leo was there. He was doing push up. His body was cover in sweat making his muscle look bigger.You began to blush harder and harder. Then, Leo decided to put some music on while he was training. The music : sexy back from Justin Timberlake. He was doind flex in the rythm of the music.
"Oh my gosh..... Wow" you think

But then you blink he was no more there. You feel a breathe begimd you.

"You know certainly that ou cannot sneak on a ninja?"

"I wasn't sneaking :0"

"Ummmummm?"

"..."

"Nothing to say for your defense?"

"Hihi, nothing" you blush.

Donatello:

You were watching the tv while he was again in his lab. Doing scientific things like everyday. Normally, you love to watch him work. But now you doesn't. You had watch him all the day. After an hour, you jeard a big sound coming from the lab.

BOOM!

You ran in screaming his name.

"It's ok (y/n)... It's just a oil hole"
He get out of under the Shellraizer a little bit of oil. He ran took the new pipe. Who you think was pretty eavy because his muscles was working hard. With his look of a sexy mecanician you cannot resist to droll a little bit. Luckyly, Donnie was to focused on his work that he didn't see you. Then he start asking you some tools. You cannot say no to this sexy mecanician turtle...

Michelangelo:
This day you decided to take a little bit of time with the brothers of Mikey. Leave alone the poor Mike start some music in his room. His favorite song past (your favorite song). He began to dance. He' s dancing moves became wilder and wilder. You decided to go see what he was doing. It's been a day that you doesn't talk to him alone. You open a little bit the door leaving a crack. You gasp. Your Mikey was dancing reeaĺy good?! Your mikey! you get out of your hiding place and start dancing with him.
"I saw your dancing move, your a pretty good dancer Mike"

"Thank to you, and me I saw your gasping face in the door frame.."

You giggled blushing a bit on your cheeks.

Raphael:
You were practicing with Raph in the training room. Like every morning. You were focuse on your move. Then you stop to take a little bit of water. You check on Raph. He doesn't like when people look at him when he train. So you check really quickly. But, you wasn't able to restart yours because he was soo.... Musclated. So sweaty... You where there. looking at him. Then you saw him clapped his fingers in front of you.

"Heyy ho wake up (y/n)!!"

You stop gasping.

"You know why I doesn't like when people look at me when I train?"

"Because you shy?"

"Nono... Because they all droolin like you when the saw my big muscles"

You give him a punch on his shoulder.