When you start thinking about him.

Leonardo:

(You'r pov)

It's been a few days that you were living with the Hamoto's family. The guy become quickly as you'r brother. Lying on you'r new bed while reading a book... Umm...Scrach that. You cannot focus on you'r book cuz you'r mind always goes on another side. Thinking about this mysterious turtle who saved you'r live. Your twerl a strand of hair. You love his matury and his gentleman side. And don't forget about his steel muscle. You were blushing just about thinking of it. Imagine how you were when he was by you'r side. Like this morning...Your were taking you'r breakfast. Cereal. Leo was sitting next to you. You were talking with Donnie about some new technology when Mikey and Raph enter running in the kitchen making the cup of coffee of Donatello fall on you. Burnt by the hot liquid you jump in pain. But you jump straight in the arm of Leo. Making both of you flushed in embarrassement. And for making this more awkward the tree other turtles whistle.

"FITFIOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"

They all started the laugthed. Leo get up and he stormed in his room. You stay their not knowing what to say. Mikey say:

" I know someone who is in loooooooooooooooooooove"

They all singsong:

"(Y/n) and Leo sitting in a tree. K.I.S.S.I.N.G. And then come the mariage...."

You run in your room. Lock you'r self and start thinking about it. Yes. Maybe you think you began to develop something for this blue masked turtle with a big heart. 

Donatello:

Now that you are a mutant you cannot go upstair. So the turtles have made you a room in their lair. They all become your bros and you their sister. Playing on you'r laptop. You were secretly looking pictures of Donatello when he was little. Rolling in the album you stop on a picture of him with his lab coat. Smilling. You think that he was hot. WHAT!? You blushed. You know that you loved this turtle since the day you were walking alone in the sewer. Being a little bit sad about you'r new situation. You suddently hearded foot step behind you. Donnie came out of the shadow smiling shyly. How cute was is smile with is missing tooth .

"ummm, Hi-iii (Y/N)"

"Hi, Don what are you doing here?"

"I was walking by and then a see that you weren't in the lair so.. um I don't know how to say it.. Like the others guy's I was Wondering where you are. We were wo-worried about y-you."

So he take you to the lair. You talk about all and nothing. The remember of this day make you heart make a flip. Daydreaming you don't have seem that Mikey was right behing you cheking what you were doing on the latop.

"Hey (Y/N)!"

You jump and close the laptop. Mikey make a big wide smirk. You eyes widened.

"No don't you dare to say that."

"what are you thinking about me. I'm not this king of guy, said Mikey in frustration"

Ouuf you say to yourself. But few second later you heard Mikey yelled:

" (Y/N) and Donnie! Sitting in a tree. K.I.S.S.I.N.G. And then come the mariage...."

Oh man you were to embarassed... Butterflies in you'r stomach...

MiChelangelo:

You party have been the best of the year. Mikey and his brother became quickly your bestfriend and your were passing most of you'r time with them. This was more fun than rest alone in you'r house. They were having always action in this lair. Also, you loved to play video game and do skateboard with Mikey. He were to funny and always happy. But, one day you see another side of him. You were doing sakeboard and he were behing you, holding you'r ankles. But, you'r skateboard hit a rock and you falled. You hold you'r knees in pain. Mikey run in front of you with his worried eyes. More worried than ever.

" Are you ok (Y/n)?? I'm so sorry we should have go in a more secure place..."

"I'm alright Mikey it's just a little scra.."

"OK, I will left you to Donnie and he will fix you"

"Ok Mik but.."

"No dicussion."

So he pick you up bridal style. You can feel his big muscle under you. Making you blush even more. Maybe he was always childdish but he was mature when it was need. Arrived in the lab, he said all what have arrived. Donnie start to laught.

"mikey it's just a little scrach she won't died..."

Donnie put you a band Aid. Mikey blush a little bit.

" you are hiding something my little bro."

"I'm not little... and I'm hiding nothing everyone know because of Raph."

"Know what? you ask"

"Umm.. No-Nothing. Do-on fix h-er and and I'll go-o"

Ohh Mikey and his big mouth. He run out of the lab. Butterflie making flip in you'r stomach, making you blush. You know what he was meaning... And it was the same for you.

Raphael:

You decide to stop you'r bad life and start a new one. So, you start to live with the turtles in their lair. They become you'r first bestfriend. Enjoying you'r new life you cannot stop thinking that all this was because of Raph. He lefted you out of this bad life and give you a new one. More better than ever. You were the only one that know his sensible side. Behind his big muscle he had a heart bigger than the bigger thing in heart. Yes it's not possible. Praticing you self in the dojo. You start thinking about he day you began to feel something for him. What you said? OH man. Say that to anyone and I will find you. Nobody should have know... Yes I love him cuz one day I was praticing like today. He was lying on the frame of the door. Looking at you.

" You should put you'r leg a litlle bit higher"

"You have nothing to teach me, dork"

"Ok, what you want bitch"

"What want a fight?"

"Maybe selfish"

"WHAT!???"

You started battleing with him. you were good at that so he haave a little bit of pression. He began to sweat a little. Making his big muscle wet. So, hooot you think blushing. Raph that this distration to put you down. Him laying on you. his face at few centimeters. you can feel is eavy breath on you'r neck. You star both blushing. He get up and say:

"SO-ooryy.."

He stormed in his room. You think: not have to be sorry sweetheart. You'r heart bumping in you'r stomach. Falling in love with him radically.