Dancing...

Leonardo:

After the text of him you decide to go to the lair after your clean up. Cuz you don't want him to be bad? Bad? Ummm. So you start putting the music to the maximum. After a few hour, you doesnt see that it was late. Leo arrived but you doesnt see him you were just in your mind dancing on shake it off. Shaking your ankles right to left, making your bottom wave. And then you start rolling them while going down. You jump to the other way seeing Leo in the door frame. Gasping mostly drooling.

"Umm hi..."
"Mmmmfmfmfmgmggmg"
"What?" you said while kickin you head to the side
"Your are a good dancer.."
"Thanks i think" smile shyly

The next in the other chapter... :)

Donatello:

Donnie was working on the shellraider again. It was so boring so you put some music on. Talk dirty of Jason derulo. You start humming. After you were tapping your hand on the desk. And then your feet. And lost in your think ou start dancing. Forgiving the all life. Swinging your ankle in round and making pumping your breast. The last move: your hand on your feet while your leg were straight. Going up stile tuching it.
"(Y/n) ??? Need som.."
Your heard things fall on the ground
Donnie was their blushing like evil.

Michelangelo:

Your were alone in the lair. The four brothers have been gone for the night in patrol. So boring:( you were hating beeing alone. But Mikey needs to go with his bro. You turn on the radio. It was womanizer from Britney Spears. You start dancing a bit and then your move come quickly a little bit sexy. Crawling and twerling on a sewer pipe. Making wave move with your breast. Then you heard foot step and Mikey yelled
"(Y/n) ! I forgot my..."
Then he drooled on the floor. Blushing like crazy.
"You are soo amaaaaaaaaazing he said while smirking"

Raphael:
Again your were so mad. You just having a fight with is popular girl at school. She was telling you slut. She was just jealous of you.... In storm you turn on you ipod. It was I was made for loving you. Your start punching in your pillow but not in a long time you start dancing. Making roll ankle and twerking. Your ass was moving in the rythme of the music. Raph was wonderind why you storm in your room. Was it his fault ? he get up and knock on the door . No answer. He open it to find you dancing like crazy. He became like his bandana.
"
(Y/n) are-re youu o-ok?"