chapter 17

Virgil POV
I stop hugging roman "well those assholes maniplated me and pushed me to do things wanted to do" all the pain of what happend in the past came back to me saying that "i can understand virgil i lived with remus once too i know what he dose to you" i saw real pain and sadness in roman eyes "that why i came here to get away from them"

Roman POV
"Do you hate me?" I ask "what no i don't like you much but i don't hate you" deciet wasn't lieing after all when he told me that 
I deside to tease him to lighten the mood "i got told you love me" he face blushes "no i don't" "but i love you don't you love me?~"  virgil face is as red my red slash  "No why would i" i start to laugh "just teasing thank you for trusting me with that and we all care about you virgil" virgil smiles a little

Remus POV
"It seems your plan is working" i say as i'm watching happening with deciet "they just needed a push" "but you still kissed roman!" i felt anger well up inside me then deciet pulls me closer to him "don't worry your still my trash boy" and deciet kisses my forhead "aww thank you" and i pull deciet into a kiss "but you missed"

Patton POV
I go to see how virgil doing and virgil and roman where cuddling watching a movie "Aww" i say quitely as i close the door so i can leave them to watch the movie and i run to logan room and brust open the door "logan! Logan!" He looks up from his book "what i'm trying to read!" "I think we help the kiddos get along!" Logan pushes his glasses "well it was my idea patton so it of couse it worked"
"Because your so smart see you kiddo!" I walk out of logan room "I AM NOT A KIDDO"

Logan POV
*the next afternoon*
I was makeing a coffee when remy appered "remy rare seeing you here "yeah deciet and remus are makeing me sick with all there lovey dovely shit and i needed coffee" remy has himself 5 drinks from starbucks"yes 'feelings' i understand" virgil and roman walk in looking very tried "did you stay up all night!" Roman falls down and virgil catchs roman picking him up agian"no mother" "i am not your mum but you need sleep!" Remy stops drinking his starbucks "yeah sssure thing ma'am"