chapter 15

"Sure what about?" Roman steps closer i step back "do you rember what happend the night before deciet got you?" I start to blush agian "yes what a about it" "you said that princes have no consent but i didn't give you consent!" "so you nearly did it first with no consent from me!"

Roman POV
I step closer "well i said i was sorry!" "So what do you want me to say sorry now!" "Yes i would!" "No way i don't need too!" We didn't relsize it how close we were until virgil hit the wall behind him "do you really want to push me?!" Virgil starts to laugh "oh no i would never" i feel my blood boilling up with anger "i can't belive i'm in love with you!" I cover my mouth the moment i said it "wait what!" "I mean i don't like you!"

Virgil POV
"Suree you did" i start to walk off until roman graps my arm "we not done here!" "Fine what is it?" He pulls me closer to him "do i have consent?" He asks me i can only nod because i'm freaking out then he lets go and walks off "wait what was that for!" "See now you understand!" I get pissed off and walk to my room and slam the door shut

Logan POV
I can hear roman and virgil argueing outside my room i try and sleep over it but it get annoying and i walk out to tell them to shut up but there already gone and roman slams his door after virgil makeing a big nosie for me and patton to sleep patton walks out "what happening?" He says sounding very tried "virgil and roman where just agueing agian try and go to sleep now"

Thomas POV
I wake up and go to see my sides and there not there "patton?" "Roman?" "Virgil?" "logan?" That weird where are they in there room? It been 3 days!

Patton POV
In the morning i was eating breakfast with the kiddos when i hear my name "hey did you hear your name being called?" "I think i did" "that must be thomas lets go" roman says his goodbyes and we head back to thomas "there you are where have you been?!" "We where saveing virgil from the dark sides"

Thomas POV
"What are you ok?" I ask virgil "i'm fine" roman tells me the whole story "oh ok but we need a new video for the fanders so is everyone ready?" "I'm always am" "sure" "of course kiddo!!" "As ready as i will ever be"
*an hour later*
After i ended the video virgil and roman were agueing agian "oh i thought you two were dateing"