Chapter 11: Just cause' it's undercover doesn't mean it doesn't exist

I was wondering how the hell he got away from the crowd that formed around him. He brings an audience everywhere he goes, being the future husband in many teen girls fantasies he's always the centre of attention in public.

"You left the herd behind," I say as I watch Tom twiddle his thumbs the same habit Harry has when he's nervous.

"Well I did invite you here, didn't wanna leave you alone,"

"I wasn't alone, Harrison just left,"

"Oh, well do you maybe wanna get lunch,"

"Harrison actually invited us to eat with him in his trailer,"

A sigh left Tom's mouth, "Look y/n I'm just trying to make an excuse to hang alone with you," he said looking up from his hands and into my eyes. The feeling of his gaze on me had me suck in a breath.

"right then let's go," I say.

The two of us walked out of the studio to go out side. There were many pathways surrounded by trees of course there were also rows of trailers parked there you could still walk through all the hidden trails it was like a park. No one was out side except a few employees walking In and out of buildings not even looking at what's in front of them as they have to go, go, go. Tom and I walked into the trail, the two of us side by side, hand in hand talking like we were the best of friends.

"I think this relationship is the best decision I've ever made," Tom exclaimed as he held both of my hands tight.

"So it is a relationship," I confirm as to be honest I wasn't exactly sure on the details of this arrangement.

"It is if you want it to be.....girlfriend," he eased into it, hearing that word out of Tom's lips made my day for sure. Especially since I've maybe thought of this moment before, let's just say in my head Tom was always insanely hot.

"How about we go an a date then...boyfriend," my smile widens once the words leave my mouth.

"You like movies right,"

"I love them,"

"Great,"

After walking some more we return back to Harrison's trailer for lunch, Tom packed some sandwiches and all three of us were munching on them inside. Of course Harrison was much more over dressed than us but it was ok, now we had more ammo to tease him.

"I said it once and I'll say it again, no they didn't dump the entire bottle of gel on my head!," Harrison tells us annoyed.

"Ok, ok mate, you still look rather dorky though," Tom tell's him as takes another bite out of his ham sandwich.

"Ya well at least he's not dorky on the regular," I joke giving Tom a a nudge in the shoulder.

We packed up our lunch and head back to set to watch Harrison finish up. Luckily everything ran smoothly and soon enough we were back on the road. Traffic had seemed to clear up as it was mid day, we arrived back at the Holland's. The three us busted through the door definitely alerting everyone in the house of our presence. Tom and I decided we could slowly ease into showing people that we've gotten closer. Starting with being friends, as we walked into the kitchen Nikki was washing some dishes.

"Oh hey y/n did you come in with Tom and Harrison," she asks.

"Uh ya," I say as Harrison and Tom are standing behind me in a fit of laughter.

"Didn't know you guys were so close, you know Harry was wondering where you went he's upstairs if you want to see him," she says.

"Thanks," I say before telling Haz and Tom bye and heading up to Harry's room.

I did a light knock against his door, I have to, trust me you wouldn't wanna know what I've accidentally walked in on.

"It's me," I respond cheery.

"Ya come in y/n," he says.

I walk in and sit at the empty chair next to Harry's cluttered desk. He had film, Polaroid pictures and papers stacked all over it that you can't even tell what the actual desk looks like. I was looking at the some of pictures thrown on the desk, they were the ones from when we went to that tree hut. He had printed out the ones he took of me, I looked so stupid.

"What're you looking at," He asked from his bed, Harry was busy with his phone to even notice what I was doing.

I held up the picture and showed him as he put down the phone, his face turned into a goofy smile after seeing what I was holding.

"I had to print it out, the pictures perfect," he says.

"Really, is it perfect because I'm in it," I smirk and put down the photo.

I got up and sat on the bed next to Harry, he went back into his lying position and I followed. He lied on his side to face me, his hair messed up as I'm sure he was in bed all day, I put my fingers in it to fix it. Pushing his hair back, his curly hair could only be saved with an excessive amount of hair gel. Though it was still soft, the strands ran through the crevices of my fingers as I stroked his head. Harry took his arm and wrapped it around his waist pulling me closer to him, the two of us smiling. I heard foot steps run along the wood floor outside his door, I looked through the crack of the door way to see Tom standing there. I instantly felt guilty, sure Harry and I aren't dating but I guess he does have his arm around me right now and my hand is in his hair. As Tom walked past, I could tell he wasn't having it. His look of disgust told it all, I turned back to Harry.Moving my hand out of his hair, quickly scooted out of his embrace and distanced myself from him. Harry was a little distraught but I'm sure he understood I got uncomfortable or something. I turned to my side so that my back was facing Harry. Even though the relation ship is undercover I'm still in a relationship.

Harry's POV

What did I do wrong? Was all I had in my head, I mean one second she's cuddling with me and the next she pulls away out of no where. Do I smell? Is she mad at me? Her back is facing me like she's upset, usually when she's upset she likes me to hug her. Should I hug her? She did just pull away from me, though I know something's up. She doesn't just act like this. fuck it.

I scooted closer to her and put my arm around her, embracing her from behind. I rested my head against her back and hugged as tight as I could.

"Harry stop," she says, serious. She moved my arm off of her and got up from the bed.

"I'm gonna go," she says though her tone seems sad almost like she has a million things on her mind that she can't get out.

She does this a lot, has something on her mind but just won't tell me. All I want is for her to talk to me, to tell me everything. I want her to trust me but in a effort to not go against her I just shrug and say ok. And there she went out the door closing it behind her. I let my head fall back against the pillow. Gosh what did I do?