~18~

Suddenly, Taehyung ran towards Mr. Jeon, tackling him, and taking his gun away from him.

"Gah!! Get off of me, you little brat!!" Mr. Jeon sneered.

Taehyung threw his gun to the side, "Guys! Help!!"

Jin and Namjoon ran over, and each grabbed one of Mr. Jeon's arms. Hoseok and Jimin ran over to Jungkook to try and help ease his pain, also protecting Jungkook just in case.

"Yoonji!!" Taehyung shouted at the petite female. "Take care of Youngjae!!"

Youngjae's knees trembled like crazy as he cowered bellow Yoonji, "P-Please don't hurt m-me! I never liked Mr. Jeon, but h-he threatened to hurt my family i-if I didn't work f-for him!!"

Yoonji bluntly stared at the boy, and gave him a pat on the head, "Don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt you."

Taehyung got a chair from the club, some rope from the back room, and tied Mr. Jeon to the chair. Mr. Jeon wiggled around in the chair, trying to free himself, but failed miserably.

"You're staying there," Taehyung mumbled. "Now, someone call the asylum prison to arrest this weirdo."

"Um, we should probably hide then," Yoonji said. "They'll probably recognize us, and want to arrest us once again."

Jin nodded in agreement, "Taehyung should wear a mask, too. Just in case."

Three hours later...

The officer slapped the handcuffs onto Mr. Jeon's wrists, and pushed him into the cop car.

"Well, thanks for catching this freak, Dohun, was it?" the officer said.

Taehyung, wearing a dark face mask and blue snapback nodded, "Uhmm, y-yeah! That's me, Kim Dohun!!"

The officer wore a face of suspicion, but brushed it off, "Well then, thank you, Dohun. As for the reward money, here."

The officer pulled out a folded-up piece of paper, and handed it to 'Dohun'. The boy grabbed the piece of paper out of the officer's hand, and opened it up. It was a check of 2.5 million dollars!!! Taehyung couldn't believe it! What the newspaper article said was true!

"W-Wow!" 'Dohun' exclaimed. "T-Thanks, officer!!"

The officer nodded, and looked over at Youngjae, "You, you're coming with me to the station for a few questions."

Youngjae nodded quickly, proceeding to step into the vehicle.

The officer smiled over at Taehyung, and gave the boy a pat on the shoulder before driving away from the club. Taehyung sighed heavily out of relief, taking off the mask and blue snapback. He walked back inside of the club, which was a humongous mess, and met up with the rest of the group.

"Guys!!" Taehyung exclaimed. "We got the reward money!!"

"REALLY?!?!" the gang screamed with joy.

"Yup!!"

Everyone jumped up and high-fived, overjoyed with the news that Jungkook's dad was now in jail for good, AND they got the reward money for doing so. But soon after, the attention was switched to Jungkook, who was still extremely injured.

"Jungkook, can you walk?" Hoseok asked.

"Obviously not, shithead," Jungkook mumbled, rolling his eyes.

"We should take you to the hospital," Yoonji suggested.

"If we do, they'll find out who I am, and they'll put me in jail."

"But even if they do, we have the reward money to cover your bail."

"I dunno..."

Jin sighed with impatience, grabbed Jungkook, and threw him over his shoulder.

"AH WHAT THE-!" Jungkook shouted. "PUT ME DOWN, HYUNG!!"

"C'mon, guys," Jin said, completely ignoring Jungkook's wish. "Let's go to the hospital."

Everyone looked at each other hesitantly, but soon followed Jin out to the van.

Jin plopped Jungkook in the backseat, next to Taehyung, "TaeTae, take care of your boyfriend while I'm driving."

"Sure, Hyung!"

Jin then sat in the driver's seat, checking on everyone before he took off, "Alrighty then, let's get Kookie to the hospital."