Ochenta-Uno.

Yoongi woke up stretching around the empty bed. He opened one eye and looked around for Jimin who was nowhere to be found.

He sat up and spotted the opened ceiling window. Jimin was sitting on the edge looking at the trees.

His heart started to beat fast immediately. Jimin wasn't doing anything in specific. In fact, all Yoongi could see was his back. But the simple fact of being in the same room with him made him feel some type of way.

He got out of bed and walked to the bathroom without speaking to him. It's not like Jimin turned to look. He kept staring at the pretty green trees.

After using the bathroom, brushing his teeth and semi fixing his hair he walked back out. He remained still a few steps away from, Jimin.

He thought of ways to talk to him even though he had spoken to him plenty of times before. Because technically they were still having issues, right?

Hey! Wassup?

Did you sleep good?

Did I drool on you?

I heard you snore! Jk!

He shook his head disappointed. None of those seemed good sentences to start a conversation. "You're awake. Sorry if the sunlight woke you." Jimin said turning his head and looking up to his eyes.

Yoongi gulped making his way to sit next to him. His feet dangling from the open space. "I slept great. I feel pretty good."

"Jungkook's room is so cool. I didn't know that his window literally opened all the way. Isn't this dangerous?"

"Not as dangerous as you."

"Me?" He asked shocked.

"Oh yeah. You're good looking, have a big ass, a big heart, and on top of that you have those sexy lips? Dangerous. You're dangerous."

"I think you're more dangerous." He admitted.

"Me?" He scoffed.

Jimin hummed nodding. "Whenever I met you I thought you were evil and hot. Evilly hot. Now you're just hot. Plus, you have like two sides to you and I feel like I'm one of the few people that know about it. That makes me feel so much is incredibly dangerous."

Yoongi nudged him chuckling. He'd be lying if he said his heart wasn't about to explode with joy.

"Aren't you scared?" Yoongi calmly asked looking down at the height. He changed the topic once he saw Jimin's knuckles turn white from how tight he had been holding on.

"Not anymore." Jimin confessed his cheeks turning a light pink.

Yoongi sighed admiring his beauty. There was nothing in the world he would ever love more than him.

"Thank you for staying the night."

"I wasn't going to leave you to eat those boxes of cheez-it's. I'm surprised you didn't vomit."

"Me too. I guess you're a great nurse. It's the second time you take care of me."

"You always take of me. I can only return the favor."

Yoongi kept looking at him trying to take in every detail of his face at the moment. "What?" Jimin whispered timidly.

He knew he didn't look good at the moment. His face was swollen from awakening and his eyes puffy from the lack of sleep. So why was Yoongi staring at him so hard?