Chapter Eighteen: Tending Wounds

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile, the sound of water running was enough to awaken Weiss Schnee from her long slumber.

Weiss: Hnnnn... w-wha-?

Rising upward from the bottom bunk of her and Ruby's bunk beds, Weiss stretched her arms outwards to the side as she wondered.

Weiss: W-Who's... Running water in here?

Assuming Ruby was up to no good once again, Weiss peeked up from her bed towards her, only to find her asleep in her bed.

Weiss: Hmm...? Yang?

Looking towards the other side of the room, she found both Yang and Blake also asleep.

Weiss: ?

Now noticing an empty bed in between their bunks, she eventually had the realization as to the suspect.

Weiss: Ryoma.... are you kidding?

Standing up from her bedside, in her pajamas, she began to track him down towards the bathroom.

Weiss: The headmaster told you two weeks in bed...

Standing at the bathroom entrance, she began to lightly knock on the door, causing the Tenno to panic a bit.

Weiss: Ryoma...

Ryoma: Ah!

Weiss: What are you doing in there?

Ryoma: Miss Schnee! I was umm... just taking a bath.

Softly slapping herself in the face in response, Weiss responded.

Weiss: You know what the headmaster told you...

Ryoma: I know, but.... It's not exactly sanitary to lie in bed the whole time.

Weiss: True...

Weiss: Well... You should at least inform me before doing so.

Ryoma: In the middle of a Friday night?

Weiss: Yes, in the middle of a Friday night, or any night for that matter!

Behind her, Ruby rolled around in her sleep, talking to herself.

Ruby: No, Weiss.... stop yelling at me....

Hearing the water shut off, Weiss continued on as he began to wash himself with a large blue bar of soap beside him.

Weiss: How exactly are you gonna be able to wash yourself while-?

Ryoma: Ow!

Weiss: ?

As she was asking a question regarding the stitches he had recieved in the infirmary, he had accidentally let the bar of soap in his hands slip off onto the open wound, removing one of the many stitches on his lower abdomen.

Weiss: What did you do?

Ryoma: Soap slipped... hit a stitch.

Weiss: (-_-)

Weiss: Figures... this fool...

Weiss: Are you decent?

Ryoma: Am I what?

A Few Minutes Later...

Weiss: Why did I even consider this, let alone go with it?

In the bathroom of team RWBY's dorm, Ryoma Nagare lied still in a bathtub of bubble filled water with a mix of worry and pleasure as Weiss Schnee washed him from behind. Small, soapy sponge in hand, she spoke with a sense of nervousness as she begun rubbing him down at the shoulders.