Three

Dear Jason,

Do you ever get that happy feeling where you can't stop smiling? That was me today. It's now Tuesday and I'm at home, at my laptop, writing to you again - as I always do at this time of night. Life couldn't be better. Why? Well...

Today I was sat in one of the common rooms at or collage, in the corner with the one friend who hasn't abandoned me yet, when in he walked.

I don't want to get all dreamy and romantic about this stuff Jason, but he is downright gorgeous - a vision, that in my eyes, is complete perfection. You probably won't agree with me, not many people do and to be quite honest, I don't care.

So anyway, he walked in with his usual friends and sat at the table beside me and my friend. I noticed his black hair - that was always swept over to the side - was squashed under a beanie and it looked amazing.

Urgh, I hate me right now, writing to you about how my life is great just because some guy I find extremely attractive walked into the common room and engaged in conversation with me - I'm being a proper girl aren't I?

He did speak to me though, we had a great conversation. Even if it was only about what coursework was due in for the next psychology lesson, but, id say, that was one gigantic leap for Rosie Imogen Holloway in terms of bounding out of my comfort zone. Maybe the video I watched yesterday helped me a tiny bit.

I also couldn't help but notice the music playing from his headphones. It was the same band that I really like which means we have a similar interest, right?

Okay now I'm making myself feel sick.

I'm going to leave you alone form my endless ramblings about Scott now and play over our conversation in my head... oh dear...

Goodbye for now Jason,

From Rosie.

(The picture is a general idea f what Scott looks like. If you want me too take it down, tell me. The guy is Euan Scott from YouTube)