y o u . | 2

"Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to Los Angeles International Airport. Local time is 4:01AM. ...... On behalf of  Finnair Airlines and the entire crew, I'd like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Have a nice day!"

I. Am. Finally. In. Los. Angeles.

Dreams do come true.

As I finally checked out the airport, I checked my phone to see the time it's 4:41AM, and I immediately texted Todd.

______

______

I went outside with my suitcases, as I searched for my brother. Todd and I haven't seen each other in person ever since, this is our first time seeing in person ever!

I finally saw Todd with his group of friends, and of course, Olivia was here too.

"Heyyy! There she is!" Todd exclaimed and I ran to his arm and hugged him tight.

"I'm so happy to finally see you!" I exclaimed in happiness. I pulled out from the hug and turned to Olivia. "Oh my goodness, you're even prettier in person!" I hugged her, and she let out a laugh then hugged back.

"Welcome to Los Angeles, Valerie Smith!" Todd's friends surprised me with their sudden outbursts, and they even popped a confetti.

I can't contain my excitement, I squealed and laughed, "Thank you!"

"Val, these are my friends. This is Jason Nash," Todd pointed to a blond-haired man who I think is in his 40's. "We'll be living with him." He added.

I greeted Jason with a smile, "We're gonna be roomates! Or I think it's housemates." Jason exclaimed.

"This is Scotty Sire, and his girlfriend, Kristen." I looked over to a full-sleeved tattooed man, with his gorgeous girlfriend who is awfully familiar to me.

I squinted my eyes, and exclaimed, "Oh my gosh, I know you," I pointed out to Kristen, "I follow you on Instagram, I just love how you dress up for parties, and I love your photographs with your boyfriend. I can really see the love in it."

Kristen's jaw drop with a wide eye, everyone cooed, "Aww boo, that is so sweet! I think I love you already!" Kristen squealed and gave me a hug.

"And this is Matt King. You'll meet the rest later." Todd pointed to a very tall man with a dirty blond hair.

"I can't believe she's your brother, I mean to be honest, you are so stunning and hot." Matt said.