Bathing Together

Seth's POV
My heart begins to beat faster, so fast I'm scared Becky can feel my heart beat.  I've felt this way around her before but this time it's just...

My heart beat becomes uneven and I know Becky can tell because she immediately coughs dryly, obviously too shaken for words. I want to pull off her but at this point my brain is cut off completely from the rest of my body.

Becky tries to push me off her but she ends up on top of me. I'm trying, with great difficulty to... Keep myself in check before I do something I'll wake up to regret. I'd rather die than mess up the friendship between Becky and I.

" Um... Becky, I think it'd be better if we work this out together." I suggest after clearing my throat. I try to keep my voice even but it's like the harder I try the more difficult it is. Every single part of me that's male is reacting to her.

" Let's stand up at the same time" Becky says, her voice betraying her determined look.

We both stand up successfully and enter the bathroom. Maybe we can actually pull this off.

Becky's POV
This is the most absurd and awkward moment of my life, standing across Seth in his bathtub and I think Seth thinks the exact same thing.

Personally I think there no points since ' everything ' has been seen already but Seth still insists. I don't object because that'd be selfish, as hard as it is for me already, it should be harder for him because he's a guy.

Extra points for self control.

Everywhere is quite uncomfortably and I don't want to be the first person to break the silence.

" Becky?" Seth calls, his eyes still closed.

" Yeah?"

" Can you help me with..." Seth begins but stops midway.

" With what? " I ask clueless, my eyes equally closed.

" You know what? This is really stupid, let's open our eyes on 3?" Seth asks but it sounds  more like a statement.

" Okay" I say.

" On 3" Seth announces.

"1...2...3!" I count and we both open our eyes.

That's how we have our baths together. At a point we just start teasing each other and playing. Throwing soap foam on each other. Did I mention how much I love Seth's soap?

************************************

Hey guys, firstly I'd like to say that I'm really happy about how well this book has done so far.

But then guys, it wouldn't hurt to click on the star at the end of this chapter. It'll only take a few seconds. You don't know how much that one vote means to me. It encourages me and let's me know that my work is appreciated. It makes me eager to write more so please guys...show me some love.

Again please comment on this book. I always try my best to reply to all comments like those who have commented can testify.

I really need you guys to give your comments on the just concluded Extreme Rules and your thoughts going into SummerSlam.

As usual, please 🙏 don't forget to VOTE AND COMMENT!

CHRISTABEL OUT