//Mine\\ Werewolf! Tord x reader

Start from the beginning

I sighed at him as he slightly squeezed my buttocks before setting me down on the kitchen counter, "what do you want for breakfast? Eggs, bacon or pancakes?" He asked as he looked through our cupboards for the pancake mix.

Grinning at him I replied with, "surprise me." Raising an eyebrow he looked over his shoulder at me. Tord shook his head as he began to get something ready for me.

//Time skip because I don't know where I was going with the breakfast idea\\

Lights flashed, joyful cheers and screams filled the air. I stood next to my lover as he spun slowly in awe as he took in the upbeat and cheery atmosphere. Excitedly he turned to face me with a look of wonder on his face. "It's so colourful, I never knew Fairs were this great!" His eyes were full of admiration as he gazed at the illuminated park.

"I still can't get over the fact that you've never been to a Fair before." Tord rolled his eyes at my comment, currently, Tord and I were at a fair since he had never been to one and since there was one close by the woods that we live in I decided to drag him along. Once I saw his reaction I knew he had never seen anything like this before.

"You know, before I met you I never went out of the woods, let alone actually socializing. This whole experience with you has been wonderful and exciting despite it being frightening at first. I definitely enjoy your company and love." Tord smiled warmly at me, I grinned back. Suddenly a loud noise captured his attention, turning he noticed some of the rides. With a face that was lit with joy, he spun towards me as if asking silently if he could go.

Holding his hand I lead him to the line for the best ride at the fair - in my opinion - Hollywood Sensation and waited for the gate to open and allow us to get on. As I was explaining to Tord about something he wasn't familiar with someone was shoved into me, I tripped over my own shoelace and almost fell to the floor before Tord quickly grabbed me and set me on my feet before turning to the person who shoved me. "I'm so sorry, my friends and I were messing around, I didn't mean to bump into you." As the guy tried to explain himself Tord began to growl lowly at him while bringing me closer to him. The guy's sentence faded as Tord growl increase to a snarl. Tord grabbed the guy by their shirt roughly, he yelped while looking at Tord in fear.

"Touch my girlfriend again and I'll beat your ass." Letting him go I watched as the guy hid behind his friends, meanwhile, Tord wrapped an arm around me and held me close to him. "Dum menneske (dumb human)."

"Tord was that really necessary?" I gave him a stern look as he shot me a glance before hugging me to his chest.

"You couldn't hear what they were saying about you, it was disgusting. They were acting as if you were a toy that they could pass around and throw away once they were done with it. It sickened me." He grunted. "So shut up and accept my love and protection." Stunned I went silent, hugging Tord back I leaned my head against him.

"Oh, well thanks for saving me." Content I closed my eyes to shield them from the flashing neon lights. Tord kissed my head before telling me 'your welcome'. We got onto the ride and sat in our seats, Tord pushed me in front of him so I wouldn't be sat next to the lads that stood in line behind us. "I'm sure you'll love this ride, it's one of the classics and one I used to go on every time the fair was in my hometown." As the ride started up, Tord grabbed my hand in a secure grip. I laughed as I held his hand back.

~~~

After a few more rides and getting a bite to eat me and Tord settled down on a bench that outlooked the lake that the fair was set up in front of. It was natural and beautiful with the flashing lights from the rides. I giggled at Tord as he tried a piece of cotton candy and was in awe as it melted against his tongue. "What is this?" He asked as he ate more with a satisfied look on his face.

"It's called cotton candy, its basically flavoured sugar and food colouring that's heated up and liquefied while spinning so it cools down and re-solidify into fine strands." Tord looked at the cone of pink cotton candy in wonder. Smiling at him warmly I look towards the lake. We normally came here as a way to calm down, but there was a hidden pool of water nearer to our house that I visited that was more magical than this lake. As Tord finished off his cone we both stood, throwing our rubbish in the bin as we passed one.

Excitedly I grabbed his hand and lead him through the crowd of humans as Tord held onto his beenie that hid his abnormal ears. We didn't speak as I lead him through the sea of people. Once the Ferris wheel came into view Tord walked in step with me towards it. I smile up at him as he smiles back, lovingly. "The Ferris wheel, where all the romantic stuff happens." Tord rolled his eyes, a smile still on his face.

"How did you know that?" I rose an eyebrow at him.

"You made me watch Love, Simon and some other romantic films, to help me be more 'loving' and 'know what a relationship is'. Which I still find offensive as I'll have you know I'm a great companion when it comes to finding your mate for life- I mean significant other, as you humans put it." I rolled my eyes at him as we joined the line for the ride.

"Right, that's why your so... the way you are. You've never been in a relationship that consists of love and actual commitment rather than just having sex with someone and occasionally cuddling them. Which is how you still are, sometimes." I chuckled at him as he frowned at me.

"Hey! I'm bitter and complicated at times. It's one of my charms." He held a hand to his chest as he gloated. I snotted a little while covering my mouth with my hand to muffle my outburst.

"I don't think you know what that word means, or how to count." He fake laughed at me as we were let into a cart. Slowly we went around a few times, occasionally stopping. Finally, we stopped at the top.

"Hey, (Y/n)." I hummed as I took in the breathtaking view. Tord grabbed my hand drawing my attention to him, once we locked eyes with each other I beamed happily. Tord cupped my right cheek in his hand as he gazed warmly into my eyes with his filed with nothing but affection. "I love you." He whispered as he pulled me into a kiss. My soft lips met his chapped ones as we kissed passionately. We pulled away to stare at each other again.

This was the perfect date night.

!!BONUS //🍋LIME🍋\\!!

Tord collapsed onto me as we laid in bed together panting. His shirtless chest against my breasts. "And here I was thinking this night couldn't get any better." Tord snorted in my ear as he began to nibble my neck again, getting on his knees between my legs that sat securely around his hips.

"Oh shut up and kiss me you sex-crazed Werewolf." Tord laughed against my neck breathily, pressing a kiss to the most obvious mark he put on my neck while in a territorial set of mind - He had to let others know what was his after all - a sigh of pleasure pushed past by my lips as he ground his hips into mine as he lifted my hips towards his in his powerful hold. I let my head fall back into my pillow Tord leaned over me to kiss me sloppily.

"Ready to go again, min kjære kjæreste?" (my darling girlfriend) He smirked as he pressed his lips against my heated sweating body repeatedly.

The perfect date night turned out to be a lot more... passionate than I'd expected.