//Mine\\ Werewolf! Tord x reader

Title: Mine
Type: Fluff
Character: Tord
Pairing: Werewolf! Tord X Reader

!Unedited!

Please correct me if there are any mistakes but be nice about it.

THIS BOOK IS STILL DISCONTINUED I JUST HAD THIS REQUEST ON MY OTHER ONESHOT X READER STORY SO I DECIDED TO POST IT IN THIS BOOK TOO.

As you can see I have been working on this since the 30th of March 2019

Art above belongs to me.

I haven't drawn Tord in so long so it's not the best but it's just for a reference I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Requested by: 

♤Enjoy!♤

◇ ◇ ◇

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I groaned as I covered my body with the covers of my bed, it was currently 7:34 in the morning and I was just harshly awoken by something, or rather someone, rapidly and constantly hitting me. I mumbled for it to stop so I could hopefully be cradled in the warm embrace of sleep once more. A little while later it stopped. Relieved I sighed and began to get comfortable again. Just as I was about to slip into a peaceful slumber something started jumping on me. Opening my eyes I glared at the creature that forcefully awoke me from my dreams. "What do you want, Tord?" I snarled, the wolf that was jumping on me stopped immediately and looked up towards me as I spoke. His tail began to wag as his muzzle seemed to be pulled back into a grin.

Sauntering up to my face he began to nuzzle me, huffing I put my palm against the side of his muzzle and pushed him away. Turning over I tried to continue sleeping but it seemed Tord wasn't ready to give up any time soon. I felt the covers shift as if someone joined me underneath its warm blanket of protection from the cold morning air. Suddenly hands grabbed me by the shoulder and forcefully flopped me onto my back. A face came into view as I looked at the figure that hovered over me with an unimpressed expression upon my face. "Pay attention to me." He whined as his ears flopped down by the side of his head. I reached both my hands up to cup his handsome face, excitedly he leaned into my hands and looked at me through half-lidded eyes, his grey eyes sparkling in the sunlight that filtered in through the gaps in the curtains. I felt his soft tail brush against my bare legs as it moved side to side calmly. I held in a giggle at the tickling sensation.

"You are such a pain in the ass sometimes, you know that?" I tugged at the hair that laid on the nape of his neck, he eagerly leaned down as we shared a soft kiss. Once parted I pushed him backwards, "alright you nuisance, I'm awake." Tord just smirked at me as he climbed off the bed and pulled me out with him. "Tord!" I yelped as he tugged me free of my comforters. Tord didn't reply, he only chuckled as he drew me into his arms and wrapped my legs around him. Cupping his hands on my butt cheeks as he walked out of the room and into my kitchen.