"Welcome back you two. How did everything go?" The lady smiled, leaning forward in her spinny chair.

Tony's hand clasped around Peter's wrist and held his hand up as he closed the door behind them with his foot. Peter had to quickly adjust himself so his box wouldnt fall out of his other hand. "Clarrisa, say hello to Peter."

"H-hi."

The lady, named Clarrisa, squeaked. "Aw hello there! Everything went well, I presume?"

Pepper smiled softly. "I guess you could say that. Fate led us to Peter."

"Dont let Press find out hes my kid until a month, ya hear? I want him to settle in before jumping into the public eye." Tony chuckled. "If anyone asks, hes my personal intern until further notice."

"Yes sir. Also, Happy wanted to ask you something. Hes waiting in the pent house. He hasn't been waiting long."

"Thanks Clarrisa. Your the best." He threw the keys to her, which she clumsily caught, and then began guiding Pepper and Peter to the elevator.

He pressed the button, and the doors opened almost immediately. The three stepped inside.

"FRIDAY, take us to the penthouse."

"Yes sir. Will that be all?" The elevator began moving.

Peter flinched, looking up at the wall, before mumbling a silent 'God' under his breathe. Tony laughed.

"That's FRIDAY, my AI. Say hello, FRIDAY."

"Hello Peter. Welcome to the family."

"T-thank you FRIDAY." Peter blushed, and the elevator came to a stop, the doors opening.

Tony grabbed Peter's shoulder and began to steer him out of the elevator but stopped abruptly as a man in a suit came infront of him.

"Tony, I've been looking everywhere for you. Where'd you go? For a second I thought you got kidnapped by some crazy fan again." He rolled his eyes, but then his eyes landed on Peter. He casted Pepper and Tony a curios look. "Who's this?"

"Happy, this is Peter. Hes my now adopted son. Well, not officially. We still need to wait a month before going into court and then Press is gonna find out. Treat him well. You'll be driving him to school in three days." Happy seemed to flinch at the name.

"I have school tomrorow and the other days, ya know." Peter cut in shyly.

"Skipping a few days wont hurt, huh? You'll have a few days to adjust." He smiled. Happy smiled small.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Happy Hogan." He put his hand out to shake. Peter took his hand and shook it, but got awkward when his eyes hovered over the bruises on his arms for a little to long. Happy smiled up at Peter, before turning to Tony.

"Tony, I do have a question for you. You've gotten an email from someone who goes by the name of Ja-"

"Not now, Happy. I need to show Peter to his room. We can focus on whatever later." He smiled at Happy and steered Peter away and down the hallway. They were in a pretty looking living room. Happy sheepishly smiled and shook his head.