"Ouch Princess" Antonio shouts as he helps Marisa walk out of the carriage.

*******

"Why can we not put some guards out to protect the humans?" Crystal shouts at once as she enters Adrian's cabin, who stops what he was doing and stares at her in amusement.

"I see the trip went well" he comments pulling his shirt on his body.

"Antonio is not listening, he is one of my ministers and he should value my thoughts" she states in anger walking behind him.

"Then make him listen"

"That is the point he is not!"

"And what can I do about it?" he asks turning to face her and she stops blinking her eyes.

"I am just a guard Cry, no matter what I try to paint myself that is what I will always be and if you want them to listen to you then you should be able to make it happen...

Antonio and all of the men sitting on those chairs are not going to be by your side always, that is why you need to stop playing and take what your worth is seriously" he states making her sigh as she sits on his bed and stares at her swinging legs.

"I will send some men around the town to guard if that makes you feel good" he sighs as he sits beside her.

"You will"

"Only if you promise to not miss your lessons and get that Throne everyone doubts you are unworthy of" he puts his hand out for her to promise.

"How can I when you are breathing under my head twenty four seven" she groans.

"Promise Cry" he smiles as he still holds his hand out.

"Why are you saying as if you won't be here to look after me?" she frowns.

"Because I am leaving" he states and she jerks up at once from the bed.

"Leaving, why?"

"Relax; I need to go back to my pack Cry. Dad is unwell and it has been a while that I have left my home"

"But, but what about here, the trainings and..."

"Warren is here to check on things also, I am not worried about those things anymore. There are people capable of doing in on my behalf"

"Then what about me?" she breathes as she holds his arm.

"You will be just fine" he smiles grabbing her shoulders and squeezes it a bit.

"Not without you"

"You have Diego and Marisa with you also even if Antonio is not listening I know he cares"

"But they are not same like you, I cannot believe I am saying it but I will miss your shouting" she pouts before hugging him.

"I will miss you too Cry, just be careful while I am away"

"When will you return?"

"I don't know but I will try to arrive soon"

"Okay" she nods before pulling away.

*******

"What is the meaning of all these?" Adrian asks as his horse is loaded with things her did not needed.

"You are going back home after so long and what will people say if you went empty handed and anyways it will be such a shame to me to hear that working under a Queen to be you came looking as this" Crystal scolds him before grabbing his arm and walking towards his horse.