Simon - Imagine being Daryl's daughter and having a relationship with Simon

Imagine being Daryl's daughter and having a secret relationship with Simon

Pairing: Simon x reader, Daryl x daughter!reader

Warning: nsfw (nothing too detailed), briefly mentioned that the reader has a heart disease

Important: Daryl never got captured by Negan after the line up in this imagine.

- You're a woman in your early twenties who lives in Alexandria with her group and her father, Daryl Dixon. Many years ago Merle paid a prostitute to have sex with his brother which ended with the woman being pregnant with you. She didn't want you back then and honestly, neither did Daryl. In his eyes he was far too young and definitively not made to be a father.

- However, his opinion changed drastically when he first saw you. Daryl and your mother met to fill out a few fomulars for you adoption when her water broke. He's forever thankful he accomplished your mother to the hospital back then. Otherwise, he would have never visited your mother to see her and his baby and otherwise he would have never fallen in love with your small form. The moment he first saw you, he swore to himself he will always be there to love and protect you, no matter the costs.

- You meet Simon during his visits in Alexandria. When you first see him you can't deny how attractive you find the tall, muscular man. Simon seems to notice you too right away. Somehow, you two start a conversation full of flirty comments and you have to admit you enjoy his attention and open affection a bit too much.

- During Simon's second visit in Alexandria (he goes alone because Negan has to attend some other important business) and a few of the saviors try to take the medicine you keep in your nightstand. Since you're twelve you suffer from a heart disease, wherefore you need your medicines and tablets.

- Simon plans to visit you at your home and therefore overhears your argument with his man. After you tell him what's going on he commands the men to leave your house and to take stuff from somewhere else.

- You thank Simon and (until today you can't explain how this happened but somehow) the two of you start to have a hot make-out season and soon after you remove your clothes to let Simon devour you on your bed.

- Unlike Simon you don't have much sexual experience. In fact, you only had sex once with your ex before and that was more awkward than pleasurable. You're insecure and also a bit scared because of your inexperience but Simon guarantees he would love to teach you if you let him.

- Even if you know it's wrong you start a secret love affair with the enemy. You would fuck in your room when your father is away or behind a random building or his truck. It doesn't take long for Simon to figure out you like it rough and he loves to give you what you need.

- Apart from the sex, he enjoys your though but compassionate and open-minded nature while you appreciate his humor. Simon always gets you to laugh one way or another.

- Furthermore, you two make it a habit to tease each other in public. For example, you intentionally wear tight, shorts or short summer dresses when he visits or he whispers dirty things he's going to do to you in your ear while he passes you.

- Without much of a discussion, the both of you decide to hide your relationship to everyone. Simon doesn't want Negan to know about you because he's scared his leader would plan to make you one of his wives. You on the other hand are scared about your father's and friend's reaction. After all, he's still the enemy who works for Negan and steals your stuff on a weekly basis.

- The passionate, hot sex with him is something you become to love but his bitemarks and love bruises aren't easy to hide. Therefore, it's no surprise that sooner or later your father figures out something is going on. At first, he notices they always appear shortly after the saviors arrive and then he notices how Simon goes into their house while Daryl is about to visit Carol to help her out with something

- Daryl decides to follows Simon (thanks to his skills as a hunter he's able to sneak into the house quietly) and ends up seeing him kissing you hungrily. Without a second thought, Daryl runs to Simon and starts beating him without mercy. How dares he to touch and kiss his daughter like that?

- Simon does his best to defend himself without hurting your father too much and you desperately try to stop them somehow. Daryl screams at Simon for kissing you and threatening him just like you expected. After that your father begins to scream at you. He's the enemy, he only uses you, he's way too old for you, you're just naive and stupid right now, how can you disappoint him so much?

- Every single word hurts you like hell. But before you're even able to say something to justify your action in some way, your father leaves angrily after telling Simon to stay away from you or otherwise he'll personally kill him.

- After Daryl leaves you're starting to cry and Simon is there to comfort you. He takes you in his embrace and let you cuddle him as long as you need while he whispers smoothing words in your ear. You're so grateful for his support but nevertheless, you think it's better for him to leave. This way, you'll be able to talk to your father after he cooled down a bit.

- A few hours later you search Daryl and try to explain your feelings to him. You didn't choose to fall in love with Simon and in the end, he's not Negan, he only tries to survive like everyone else and he really treats you well and with much respect. You tell him you never had feelings like that with anyone but Simon before in your life but at the same time, you don't want to disappoint your own father.

- Even after your little speech, Daryl doesn't like the thought of his previous daughter being with someone like Simon, someone in his own age. Still, he knows he has to accept your decisions and he can't control what you do. Moreover, he apologizes for screaming at you and calling you a disappointment. It was only a shock to see his little baby girl making out with a savoir.

- A few months after Daryl saw you with your lover, Simon wants to make your relationship official. One day, he goes to his knees to classically ask you to marry him because he's sick of hiding your relationship from everyone.

- The others in Alexandria are anything but happy about the news, especially Rosita is beyond livid when she hears you fell in love with the enemy. She calls you a traitorous whore but you couldn't care less. You're so glad you met Simon and already plan your sweet, little wedding with your dearest a bit outside from Alexandria.