Part 3

We had to wake up early to go to the mall and pick out our outfits for the MAMA'S. After an hour we decided what we wanted.

 After an hour we decided what we wanted

Minji's dress.

Nihnih's dress

Nihnih's dress.

Zoya's dress.

Eunbin's dress

Eunbin's dress.

We all had black heels on with our hair let out.

But the MAMA'S was about an hour so we had to go there and wait for an hour. Every kpop group was there because they need to be there early so their not late. * one hour later* it finally started! on stage is TWICE dancing to their song FANCY.
Then we all just waited for who was gonna win until they said.....THE BEST ROOKIE GIRL GROUP OF THE YEAR IS..........MOONCHILDREN! All of the
Members hugged each other and crying! We won after the first day! that means that our debut was a 'hot' one (: We then headed to the stage to get our award. But first we had to talk....for the whole world to see.
*after the speech* everyone was clapping and there was confetti and glitter everywhere! Me and the members were hugging, kissing each other on the cheek and crying! Yes! Minji: let's go to this restaurant nearby and eat some dinner! All of the members: Ok! Jungkook: wait can we join? Zoya:sure?! Minji: of course! Rm: Jungkook we are supposed to go home now! Jungkook: pweaseee?! Rm: ugh! Fine! Jungkook: Yay! We all walked to the restaurant because it was righrpt around the corner. We then found it and payed for the VIP seats so no one would be a loud in. That means if we see fans, they won't be able to see us and get aggresive. We all ordered a large cheese pizza as for celebration. Minji: should we drink?! All of the bts members and Moonchildren members: YESSSS! Me: I don't....drink..so yeah...Minji: ok then! You can get some soda or water! When all the drinks arrived everyone drank and drank and drank! And then....Minji: Eunbin...take us home.....ughh....
All of them were drunk! So I called staff and we dragged them into the car and drove off. Staff: I don't know where The big hit building so, they'll stay at our dorms. Me: okay oppa...*sigh*...
* 10 minutes later* finally were here! I dragged one by one into the dorms but all of them would have to go sleep at someone else's dorms.
All of them were dragged to Our male kpop idols dorms except one of them...Jungkook....
There wasn't enough room for him so he had to sleep in our dorm. But on the couch!
*1 hour later* I wake up to see Jungkook looking through my luggage bag! Me: Jungkook stop! I pushed him onto the ground. Jungkook: I'm want you.....Me: huh?! He pinned me against my bed. And we were alone since the closest dorm was TWICE'S dorm so Minji's had to sleep there for the night! Jungkoook: damn you look hot....
I pushed him off and locked him in the bathroom... even tho he was drunk does he have the rights to touch me? No! And then he.......*BASH*