Part 2

Today is the day I have to...leave...Mom: C'mon get in the car I have your stuff in the trunk. I could tell my mom didn't want to let me go but she knows this has been my dream for years so of course she said yes. Because she wants me to be successful and at the same time happy. I hopped in the front seat with mom and then she drove off. Mom: were here....Me: bye mom i love you! Mom: I love you too....
I then headed to The manager to see who's my roommate and which room we have. Manager: you'll be sharing the room 17 on the 10th floor with Minji. I then
Walked to my dorm. The door was open so I just went in and saw Minji cooking some breakfast. Bacon and eggs and some pancakes. this is what our dorm look's like:

 this is what our dorm look's like:

Bedroom.

Kitchen

Kitchen.

Bathroom

Bathroom.

And finally, the living room

Minji: how many pancakes do you want? Me: I'll take two please....unnie? Minji: ahh! Your so adorable! Me: thanks! Minji: oh by the way, we have to practice after this the WHOLE day.....Me: yeah I know- WAIT A WHOLE DAY?! Minji: I know it sucks.... Me: ughhh....Minji: but if we wanna achieve something we got to practice! Right?! Oh I almost forgot we're gonna plan on our fandom today after practice! So let's eat! When we were done we changed into some other clothes and went to the practice room to practice for our cover. It's a pre debut practice dance so yeah....let's begin!

After that we practiced that for literally 24 hours. -_- *after 24 hours* Minji: i cant even breath..... Zoya:i cant even walk ughhh! Nihnih: where's my water bottle...uhhh.....Me: let's just go to our dorms- OH WAIT the fandom name! All of the members: oh yeah! The manager walks in and gave us a paper of what our fandom name should be. They all have a great meaning to them. But we all have to agree on one name. Minji: oh this one! Nihnih: no this one! Zoya: naha! It's gonna be this one! Then all of them start fighting...Me: guys! How about this one....Shimmer! And without our fans Shimmer we wouldn't shimmer like a moon! Minji: yeah that's true! Without Shimmer we wouldn't shimmer and we wouldn't be the shimmiring Moonchildren! All of the members: OFFICIAL FANDOM NAME COMPLETED! ( also that wasn't written on the paper Eunbin came up with it)Then we all laughed it off! We would debut tomorrow because our manager is going on vacation soon so we debut tommorow. We have to be here at 4 am! Minji: *yawn* I'm tired let's go to our dorms...*the next day* I had to wake up Nihnih unnie....and all I can say is...she's a heavy sleeper. When we got ready we went to the studio to shoot our new music video as if it's your last. *8 hours later* ITS DONE! YAY!

BLACKPINK. YG ENTERTAINMENT.

Manager: also the MAMA'S are tomorrow as well ! all of the members: WHAT?! Manager: so...get ready for that bye! Me: these elders don't know how to treat their kids do they...