sappy time (filler chapter)

Reader's pov:As me and Bruce kissed I heard whistles and claps. Looking over a saw Tony cheering which got the others attention as I saw Bucky and Steve I knew they were mad. I hid my face in Bruce's neck and slipped into little space. I ran up to Steve and Bucky and hugged them and begged them not to fight Bruce, Steve chuckled and kissed my forehead while Bucky was telling Bruce that if he hurt me that he would personally gut him. All while Nat slapped Bruce causing me to whine but Nat wasn't done
Bruce's pov:I watched as  y/n hugged the boys smiling as Bucky threatened me then I felt a hand across my face and heard a whine I knew y/n was behind the whine,my poor baby,then I saw Nat she was yelling and very angry I watched as Samantha the kid from the mission walked up to y/n and pulled them away. After Nat calmed down I walked away to find y/n only to find Samantha letting her play with her long auburn hair though inevitably tangling it. Y/n giggled and I walked over and put my head in her lap and took a nap knowing she was safe.
Reader's pov:watching Nat get angry made me almost cry I felt someone grab my hand and lead me to a different room away from the fight after wiping my eyes I saw it was Samantha and got a little scared she calmed me and said "my parents fight alot and you looked the way I do when they fight so I thought you would want to get away." "Thanks" I said. After looking her over a bit I saw her hair and thought it was pretty and would be fun to play with but asking seemed rude so I pouted and looked around for something to do.
Samantha's pov:I saw how she looked at my hair alot of people like to play with it so I sat on the floor and put her hands on my head taking the silent cue she began to play with my hair giggling and humming it reminded me of my big sister Cecelia so much and I couldn't wait to get home and see them all again maybe papa made pie again.
Authors note: so I made Sam and her family into the story permanently like have her be the readers best friend or have her family join the avengers comment which you want and I'll tally it up and do that if you don't want her to stay tell me and if enough people choose it they won't stay