would you look at the time

Authors note: when I start Bruce's pov italics are what happens around him normal font is his thoughts. proceed as desired.
Readers pov:
"Y/n...what are your kinks" why would Natasha ask that I'm not ready to admit my secret yet I look over to the clock thank goodness it's time for me to go hang out with Bruce. I turn to Nat "would you look at the time I'm gunna go make food and check on Bruce Lord knows he needs it." I hurriedly stand and run to the kitchen to make grilled cheese.
Bruce's pov:
Without even turning around or checking the time I knew y/n was in the lab as I heard her comment on how messy Tony left the place. Hearing her pester another Avenger for a bad habit was funny seeing as it's usually me she tries to mother. Subtly I hear Tony growl and walk away. Great I'm alone in the room with her.
I'm almost done with this serum I've been working on for a week as long as I don't loose focus things should be fine. Y/n walked over to my work station and placed a grilled cheese sandwich on the corner of my work space. So far the same as usual "hey Brucie how's the science stuff today" again like usual but y/n seems more flustered and she's blushing more than usual not to mention she hasn't tried to pull me from work yet."I'm fine and my project is coming along greatly. How are you today?" Odd she started to blush more. I put my experiment down and turned to her grabbing the sandwich since I knew she would sit there til I ate it "what's the matter you seem flustered today? Did Tony offend you I told him to stop making puns." She giggled well at least she's still a happy person. I started to observe her surroundings the chair she was on had vines starting to grow around it. So y/n was nervous. "It's nothing really Nat just asked me a personal question and I'm not sure if I'm ready for you guys to know about it yet."
Readers pov:
"You guys?" He asked. "Well yes good doctor I don't even let my family know about this it's uncomfortable and many people get confused on what it means anyway"