Chapter 6

Halley's pov:
I woke up with Todd's right hold still on my. I tried to move his arms but he wouldn't budge. I decided I'd just lay there and go on my phone. As I was laying there the door slams open and in comes David with his camera and Corrina.
D:wait wtf you guys aren't naked
H:no we didn't fuck what the hell
At this point toddy stirred awake. Moaning a little as he stretched before noticing the cameras.
T:what the fuck
D:we came to see if you guys fucked but I guess not.
With that disappointing news David left the room with corrina. Today turned to me and smiled
T:you look adorable right now.
He said as he leaned in and kissed my cheek.
H:thank you you look good to.
I said running my hands up and down his bicep muscles.
T:I'm gonna get ready and then I'll give you a ride to your place so you can change and then maybe we can chill at your place?
H:that sounds great wanna bring anyone else?
T: maybe Zane and Corrina?
H:I'll ask before we leave.
So Todd went into the bathroom and showered and walked out with only a towel wrapped around his waist and let me tell you, I might've had to catch my drool. He looked so good. He grabbed clothes and went
Into the bathroom to change and brush his teeth and style his hair and then we were ready to go. I asked Corrina if she wanted to come with and she said sure. Zane couldn't make it because he's going out with David.
Me, Corinna, and Todd jumped into his car and I gave him my address and he drive to my place. When he arrived at my place we went in being greeted by my husky babies. They immediately remembered Corrina and loved Todd.
T:your place is super nice
H:thank you I wanna move soon to an actual house.
C:we should but one together. Me and u in like a 3 bedroom house Incase we have guests.
H:that'd be such a good idea.
T:hey can I move in too I promise I won't take up extra space I'll just sleep with Hal everyday.
He said coming up behind me wrapping his arms around me
H:in your dreams babe
T:oh trust me. It is.
With that I giggled as he smirks. Corrina laughs too before saying
C: yanno you two would make a great couple.
We all laughed and then decided to watch movies and sprawl out on my couch. Me and Todd cuddled up and Corrina spread out.
C:I gotta go turner wants me too meet him st this restaurant for a date night.
She said blushing.
H:oooo have fun
T:not too much fun though
C:you guys are like my parents
She said to which we laughed. And then I realized it's just me and toddy all alone in my apartment cuddled up.