Chapter 4

Halley pov:
There looking fine as fuck was Todd, shirtless.
T:"wow ur even more stunning in person"
H:"thank u ur pretty good yourself"
I heard a scream in the background and I saw a blonde figure running towards me
C:"Hal I missed u so much" she screamed hugging me
H:"me too baby" I said smiling and hugging her
In the time that we stood at the doorway Jeff had slid past us and started talking to and older looking guy who I assumed was Jason.
Corrina whispered to me " I see u already met Todd" I whispered back "yea he's might fine" I said.
T:"wow I don't get a hug or anything" he said sarcastically
H: " I guess you can get a hug" I said as I wrapped my arms around him. He picks me up swiftly and starts running around the living rooms in circles with me wrapped around him. I was screaming and laughing at the same time until I heard David go "wow I haven't even met her yet and she's already giving me footage" so Todd stopped and put me down near David and another tattooed guy. "You must be David" I remarked "that would be me" he said with a big smile "im Scotty nice to meet you" the other guy said. I hugged both of them and introduced myself. I saw Natalie sitting with another guy who had brown hair and looked like he was flirting with her. "Hey nat" I said walking over and hugging her. "Nice to finally meet you in person this is Ilya" she said pointing to the boy next to her. I sat down and chatted with them until David flagged me over.
"Heyy Liz so we need you for a bit" he said sheepishly. "So basically we saw Jeff get jealous when u and Todd were flirting earlier so the plan is to have u and Jeff and Todd be talking and then you and Todd leave and go to his room and fake fuck" he said in one breath full. I laughed a little and then answered. "That's hilarious of course I will does Todd know yet?". "Yea he's over there talking to Jeff waiting for u I hid a camera in Todd's room and right near where you guys are gonna go talk with him and stuff." I don't know if this is a great idea but its worth a shot.
I started to walk over to Todd and Jeff. When I get there I said hey and held onto Todd's bicep to make it more convincing. He looked down at me with a smirk knowing I was in on it. He then wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close to his body. Jeff looked at us with a hint of disappointment but hid it quickly. Todd meant down and kissed my cheek which sent chills through my spine. "Hey me and Hal are gonna go hang in my room but we'll catch ya later?" Todd said as we waved by to a now slightly angry Jeff who simply walked away. When we got to his room and closed the door we both started laughing. Until we looked into each others eyes. He slowly started to get closer and closer almost close enough to kiss me. Until he leaned in, and whispered "follow my lead" and threw me on the bed making a loud noise. He then jumped on the bed himself and started moaning while rocking the bed. I did the same thing jumping around to make it squeak and moaning like crazy.
When we were done with this we both checked ourselves in the mirror. We both had light sweat on our foreheads from jumping around so much to make noise and I messed up my hair and rubbed some skin on my neck until it turned red to look like a hickey. He messed up his hair and then we headed out of his room.
Jeff looked extremely mad and David was trying to control his laughter. No one else knew it was a bit so they were all shocked too. I walked over to nat and sat down acting clueless "why is everyone looking at me strange" I asked. "Everyone could hear what y'all were doing" Ilya piped up "yea and you have a kinda huge hickey" nat added. Corrina then came and joined us "how was it" she asked making me blush. Jeff then came over and pulled me away before I could answer. "What the hell liz why'd u fuck him" he screamed "why are you so mad?" I questioned he didn't answer instead he walked back to the kitchen were everyone else was I walked back and David nodded at me. "Hey guys just letting you know that was a prank me and Todd didn't actually fuck" I said "yet" Todd said making everyone laugh and I playfully punched him. Jeff was no where to be seen so I went to look for him.