Chapter 13: Bad Blood

Start from the beginning

Ink: What i mean is that the AU , Ringtale is the most far AU , even if your in any AU the distance of Ringtale is really unreachable and we can't communicate there. *Ink explained to everyone as they began to understood.*

Sci: Then , how did Classic manage to go there? *Sci asked making everyone think about it.*

Ink: The only way to get their is by using an enormous amount of magic energy. * Ink said looking puzzled about this , as the others aswell , then realization struck them. They look at each other as they knew who would be able to do this.*

Kin: I assume that you guys know who would be able to do this , right? *Kin said looking at everyone as they all grin , him aswell.*

Abyss: of course , we are. So , what's gonna be our next move. *Abyss asked turning to the ones that are good at plan-making meaning those sanses are; Ink , Dream , Error and Nightmare.*

Error: I sUgGEsT thAt We ShoUlD rESt fOR NOw. *Error suggested making Ink , Dream and the others to agree.*

Ink: And then tomorrow , we are going to Ringatale- *Ink was cut off by Lust who was looking excited.*

Lust: And go retrieve Classic and i can finally be with him again!! *Lust exclaimed making the other others roll their eyes.*

Outer: You do know that he doesn't belong to you right? *Outer spoke as Lust puts his hands on his hips.*

Lust: That's true... *Lust said as Outer nods his head.* But not yet anyways.  *The other sanses heard him as they glare at Lust as Lust skipping away from them while looking really happy as he ignored them.*

Nightmare: I really don't like him. *Nightamare hissed as he said that making the bad sanses agree as the others smack their heads.*

~In Brokentale in Gaster's lab~

Gaster: It seems they found out where the original sans location is. *BT Gaster said narrowing his eyes.*

BT Toriel: So what are we going to do? *BT Toriel asked glaring at the screen with the other sanses is being spied on by using Alphy's drone.*

BT Alphys: We better execute our next move soon , Gaster. *BT Alphys said worried that their plan might fail.*

BT Gaster: Yes , i think we should do it , now! Everyone! Go get ready to take action , everyone! *BT Gaster announced making everyone nods and goes to get ready.*

BT Asriel: It's now or never!!! *Asriel said to himself out loud making BT Chara smiles as BT Frisk aswell.*

~In Ringtale inside Ray's house~

The three skeletons hanged out with Ray's other friends and now the three skeletons are walking home at night. Ringtale Papyrus saw the house as he excitedly runs towards their house as Ray and Classic chuckles. Classic feels so comfortable and safe around Ray and as for Ray he feels the same way aswell but , the truth is , he is deeply in love with him that he can't afford to give up on easily.

Ray: So , was today amazing or what! *Ray asked excitedly and happily making Classic smile not a fake smile towards Ray.*

Classic: It was super fun and amazing!! *Classic exclaimed as Ray thought that Classic is really cute when he's happy and excited.*

Ray: How do you feel about your friends , right now? *Ray asked being serious at the moment.*

Classic: *Classic smiles a sad smile as Ray frowns and hugged him. They were outside the house talking. Ray released Classic from his embrace as Classic smiles.* I think i'm beginning to just ignore it for now , but... i'm still afraid that if they see me they would beat me up or.. worse. *Classic said sadly.*