2.

If you saw this notification pop up twice, it's me being a dummy and accidentally deleting the former. I'm sorry.
--

Once Yoongi has felt the comfort of his own space, it was as if a switch was turned on from within.

Gone was the exhausted expression of the rapper, replaced by a pair of bright twinkling eyes as he skipped over to his favorite stuffed tiger, Baba.

"Baba!" The Little gurgled happily, plopping down on the carpet. "Yoonie had the best. Day. Ever! You know what happen? Let me tell chu.."

. . . .

Meanwhile, Taehyung burst out laughing at the lovestruck proclamation of his best friend.

"Dude, cut it out. You're going to creep out whoever that guy is with how weird you're being!" He whisper-yelled to the phone, not wanting to get scolded by the other for being too loud.

"I know that, but it won't be weird for too soon. Not when I approach him!" Jimin defended with an indignant edge to his voice. "I'm pretty sure he lives in your complex, too.."

"Chim!"
"What?!"

"How do you know where he lives, you creep?!" The younger forced out in-between his laughter, his best friend's determination to get to the man of his dreams coming off all too amusing. "Do you even know his name?"

"Because he had his food delivered the other day, duh." Jimin responded. "And no, but he lives right next to you.."

Taehyung's smile faded.

"Wha-"
"Since you're neighbors, I'm positive that you know him. Can't you introduce me, Tae?"

The brunette paled at his best friend's request, a pit growing in his stomach.

"By right next to me.. you mean the apartment to the left?"

"Are you drunk, Taetae?" Jimin laughed, not noticing the way his friend's voice dropped an octave. "Your floor only has two apartments. So it's just you and the other person, dummy!"

Shit.

. . . .

Yoongi waddled over to his phone, having been disrupted from his coloring activities by the intrusive ringing of the device.

Unsure how to work the device in such a young headspace, he merely tapped on the green button, finding the color appealing to his childish gaze.

To his surprise, a familiar voice came from the speakers, and the Little gurgled happily once more.

"Hyu-"
"Daddy!"