💫Run around without armor💫

【UPDATED AS OF MAY 9TH, 2024】

MaoMao:
Wait, what!?
You are so lucky Adorabat and Badgerclops went to bed early, or who knows what I'd hear about this.

---------

*MaoMao takes a cautionary second to look around, making sure that nobody else is awake inside the house.*
*Starting with his cape, MaoMao begins quickly, but silently, taking off his armor.*

*Only to reveal... a normal cats body with no tail. How suspenseful that was, yeah?*

---------

MaoMao:
This is embarrassing.

---------

*MaoMao then left HQ and ran around pure heart. Not making any noise, but just running around in the nude, hiding in the shadows.
Hey, it's not like the dare said he had to be out in the open right where the Moon shines so bright it's almost blinding.*

*And if anyone did see him naked or cover their children's eyes, MaoMao just flees the scene all the way back to HQ.*

---------

MaoMao:
Ok, done!

---------

*MaoMao, still under the impression Adorabat and Badgerclops would still be asleep, takes less caution of getting inside than he did running around town.
However, that confidence would he proved to be his downfall as he finds both Badgerclops and Adorabat both wide awake.*
*Maybe it was all the noise the people of Pure Heart would make when they saw MaoMao.*

---------

Badgerclops:
Hey, Adorabat, do you know where Maomao is?

Adorabat:
No, I-

---------

*The two who had been looking for their friend suddenly turn around at the noise of something moving about the HQ.
Only to find quite the peculiar sight. MaoMao completed naked, standing there like he had been dunked in ice water.
Although there was probably no need, Badgerclops covers Adorabats eyes.*

*Meanwhile, MaoMao, unfortunately, does not have the same luxury of being able to cover himself and hide away from this embarrassing moment.
So, instead, he stiffly begins to move away towards his own room.*

---------

Badgerclops:
Make sure you get dressed. Again.

MaoMao:
Yup.

Adorabat:
Your claws are pretty skinny compared to my eyes!

---------------------------------------------------------

I had fun adding more action into this chapter.
This comment was made by my alt account, which was, at the time, an account I made for me and a friend to write Dragon Ball fanfiction.
God, I was so.. bizzare as a kid. Like a walking enigma..