💫What's great about being a hero💫

【UPDATED AS OF MAY 9TH, 2024】

Maomao:
The great thing about being a hero, huh?
I'd say, being able to promote kindness, gratitude, and love.

---------

*An awkward silence fills the air as MaoMao answers his question.
The tension is so obvious that anyone within a mile radius could grab at the air and have something grab right back at them.*
*MaoMao coughs, and looks to the side.*

---------

MaoMao:
Yeah, it's not like I'm trying to impress people here..

Adorabat:
I like being a hero because I get to work alongside MaoMao! who will teach me to be a legendary hero, too!

---------

*Don't let the good nature of Adorabats answer fool you.
That may be the main cause, but this child truly loves violence. Even if she's not that big.*

---------

Badgerclops:
I like being a hero because you get to help those to choose the correct path and help them not fall into the wrong hands.

---------

*Despite the short answer, nobody could truly know whether or not it hides nastly things underneath, threatening to come out at any chance it could reach a could shiver onto.*

---------------------------------------------------------

I actually didn't mind the original version of this chapter, I just think it could have used a bit of action.
So, that's what I did, I added action into it.

Don't forget to leave your comments in the comments🔥