"Luther, he was a paranoid, bitter old man who was starting to lose what was left of his marbles." Diego said, getting up from his chair.

"No. He must have known something was going to happen. Look, I know you don't like to do it, but I need you to talk to dad." Luther said, looking to Klaus.

"I can't just call dad in the afterlife and be like, dad could you just stop playing tennis with Hitler for a moment and take a quick call?" Klaus asked.

"Since when? That's your thing." Luther asked confused.

"I'm not in the right frame of mind." Klaus argued.

"He's high." I said, folding my arms.

"There she get's it! High five Talia." Klaus said, putting his hand in the air.

"You're high?" Allison asked.

"I mean how are you not listening to this nonsense?" Klaus protested.

"Well sober up this is important." Luther said sternly.

"Then there's the issue of the missing monocle." Luther said.

"Who gives a shit about a stupid monocle?" Diego asked, rolling his eyes.

"I'm with Diego on this one. This is stupid Luther, are you even listening to the words coming out of your mouth?" I asked.

"It's worthless. The monocle, worthless. So whoever took it, I think it was personal. Someone close to him, someone with a grudge." Luther said, looking to all of us one by one as he spoke.

"Where are you going with this?" Klaus asked.

"Oh isn't it obvious, Klaus? He thinks one of us killed dad." Diego said, glaring at Luther.

"Are you serious?" I asked, glaring at Luther.

We all sat there looking at him eagerly waiting for him to tell us different.

"You do." Klaus said with wide eyes.

"How could you think that?" Vanya asked.

"Great job Luther. Way to lead." Diego said.

"That's not what I'm saying." Luther protested.

"You're crazy man. You're crazy." Klaus said, getting up from the couch.

"Crazy." Klaus said, walking of the the room.

Diego followed Klaus and I got up to do the same.

"I've not finished." Luther said.

"Sorry, I'm just gonna go murder Mom, be right back!" Klaus shouted over his shoulder.

"That's not what I was saying. I didn't..." Luther started.

"Save the bullshit Luther." I said walking out of the room.

I walked upstairs and into my room, slamming the door shut behind me.

_oOo_

In five, four, three, two, one. This is Jim Hellerman, reporting Live for Channel 2 News outside the Capital West Bank at Main and Sixth. A group of heavily armed men stormed the bank not 3 hours ago and took an unknown number of hostages

"Are you sure you can do this? I mean you've never really flown before." Luther asked.

"Of course I can do this." I said with a small smirk.

My hands glowed red and Luther folded his arms.

"I'll catch you if you fall." Luther said.

"I won't fall." I said, pulling my hands up, a trail of red whisps following.