Got wet!!

"Em, Em" Jennifer screamed from our spot. What I mean by our spot is one of the cafeteria tables outside the school. As I stopped my bike I noticed all of my friends sitting there Ethan, Steven, Kelly, Jennifer and Mike in this order. I know it's a small group, but I like it this way. It's better to have less friends which are loyal than more friends that are horrible. As I walked closer to the table I noticed Jennifer pushing Mike out of the way to make space for me causing Mike to glare at her and me laughing.

"What Jen? You know I was going to come here, so why scream my name across the cafeteria?" I asked Jen, causing her to blush.

"Sorry, I forgot. Are you ok?" she asked. Everyone turned and looked at me waiting for a answer. Making me realize they know about the new neighbor.

"I'm fine guys, nothing to worry about. This time I'm thinking of letting the neighbors stay". They all looked so shocked and said "why" at the same time.

"John is getting annoyed. And I think I have to move on someday so why not today". Everyone nodded their heads believing me expect Ethan and Jennifer. Even though we're all childhood friends these two understand me the most. I sat between Jen and Mike, while everyone went back to what they were doing. During this time I'll tell you guys about my other friends. Kelly and Mike are twins both have dark hair and brown eyes and that's the only similarities they have, Kelly is shy and an artist while Mike is outspoken and great singer. Ethan and Steven are cousins from their dads side. Now who likes who, Mike and Jen like each other on the other hand Steven and Kelly like each other and yes all four of them don't have the guts to admit their feelings. And no Ethan doesn't like me and I don't like him, not that there's anything wrong with Ethan. Its just that we both see each other as brother and sister.

"What the hell, Steven. Why did you do that?" screamed Ethan. As I looked at both of them.

"What did I do?" asked Steven in an innocent voice that we all know was fake.

"You stepped on my new shoes , you idiot". Boys and their shoes, it's like they care about them more than their girlfriends.

"Yea, and it was by accident I'm sorry" Steven said like he didn't care.

"Ok, then I'll do this as a pay back"

"Do wh..." by the time Steven could finish he was covered in cold water. Everyone was shocked and had their mouths hanging open, oh did I mention Steven was on the wrestling team and the co-captain of the foot ball team. Also Ethan was the captain of the football team. That's why everyone was shocked, but I couldn't take it so I started laughing and all my friends joined in. Since I was the first one to laugh Steven looked at me and said "You think it's funny".

"No, I think it's hilarious" I said. 

"Yea, we'll see about that" he said, while grabbing his ice cold water bottle. As he was opening the bottle, I took the chance and started running towards the schools entrance. Completely forgetting that he was the co-captain of the football team. So when I heard Steven say "now I got you", I  quickly hid behind some male figure, who must have gotten wet cause I heard Steven say "oh shit".  Then I stepped away from the male figure and saw my friends staring at him, so I turned to see who it is and all I could say was

"Cutie...."