Possessive Sexy and Complicated Neighbor

Hi everyone this is my first book, so if there's any grammar mistake plz tell, don't stop reading the story. Also tell if you don't like something or any ideas. Thanks.

"Emily! Get your ass out here or you won't get breakfast today" screamed my brother Johnny Kent. "I'm coming, so stop screaming the neighbors will complain again" I yelled back while fixing my long black hair in a high pony tail and keeping my bangs above my eyes. I'm wearing a blank tank top with black skinny jeans and a gray leather jacket, I'm not a girly girl or goth, but this is my style. I'm Emily Kent, 16 years old and my brother John is 21 years old in college, but works as a web designer which causes him to earn a lot of money. We lost our parents in a car accident three years ago, since then we've been living together in this nice apartment. As I went to the kitchen I heard my phone ring, it was my best friend Jennifer Lane.

"Hey!, why didn't you come to school yesterday? You know what, forget it and BTW something really hot happened when you were gone" she said while screaming at the top of her lungs, causing me to move the phone away from my ear.

"First of all I wasn't feeling well, so I didn't come to school and thank you for caring. Second, when you say hot, it means there was a hot guy that I don't know of." I said while smiling to John so he knows everything is fine with my friend and ear.

"Yea, he is extremely hot and sexy. When I saw him my mouth went dry."

"That happens to you whenever you see any cute, hot, or sexy guy. But still whats his name."

"Haha very funny, I think his name is Jack something I don't remember the last name" she said but in a confused voice.

"Okay he's hot, but you don't know his name. You know what forget him and guess what someone is moving in next door again. So how much you want to bet they will be leaving that apartment in 2 weeks". Oh I forgot to mention I don't like it when people move into that apartment. That apartment is where I used to live with my parents before the accident and John moved in here when he turned 18 cause mom didn't want him to be too far away. I know I have sorry had a weird family. We used to live there even after the accident, but later Johnny decided it was better if we moved out, he said "it will help us move on".

"Really who, do you know him" Jennifer said in excitement.

"I'm not sure, I think it was Knight something" I said.

"Knight, why does that name sound familiar?"

"Ok why don't you think about it and tell me later, but for now I got to go or John won't give me breakfast today and you know I can't live without breakfast. Oh and I will meet outside the school were we normally meet at 7:30" I said as fast as I could.

"K, see ya" she said. I hang up and saw John looking at me. We both stayed quite for 5 seconds until I broke the silence. "What" I said

"What, oh nothing I zoned out I was thinking of the web design that I'm working on right now" John said.

"John you have to stop working so much. Go out, enjoy your life a little I think we have enough money. You know what, go get laid or get drunk, do something" I said in a serious tone and while eating cereal at the same time.

"I'm fine little Em and I don't have to discuss my sex life with my sister. Maybe your forgetting I have a girlfriend".

"BOOM"

"What's that noise John" I said.

"It's the new neighbors, they're moving in. Which reminds me, Emily you can't do anything to these neighbors, please someone has to move in that apartment you can't keep it forever. Just because my girlfriend owns the building doesn't mean you could do whatever you want. I know it was the last place you saw mom and dad before the accident, but you have to move on" John said with a serious tone.

"I don't want to talk about it. Reminding me of your girlfriend, I don't know how you ended up with a girl like her" I said while having a fake smile on my face. John's girlfriends name is Alexis, shes a model, tall, medium black hair, blue eyes, and the worlds nicest person you could ever meet. Me and Alexis get along very well, but the only problem we have is our dressing style.

John knew the smile was fake but he didn't say anything about it. Instead he said "Maybe your forgetting your brother is a charmer OK. I could see your done with your cereal, so get your stuff and your ass out of this apartment."

"You are not a charmer and yes I was about to leave." I picked my book bag up and said bye to John. But before I could leave John said "Em you have to open up to someone or the past will hurt you forever." John told me that so many times, but he doesn't understand what I'm going through because he wasn't the last one talking to mom and dad. While walking down the stairs I saw a guy in front of me. He was about one inch taller than me, with black hair, hazel eyes, white t-shirt that showed his arm muscles and black jeans.