Chapter five

Enjoy! and Vote!

~=~

" Eleven," Mike whispers, and walks towards her.

" Mike." She smiles and they hug.

" Is that?-" Max says, Dustin and Lucas nod.

" I never gave up on you, I called you every night. Every night for-"

" 353 days," Eleven smiles with blood dripping down her nose, " I heard."

" Why didn't you tell me you were there?" Mike asks.

" Because I wouldn't let her," Hopper says, ' What the hell is this, where have you been?"

" Where have you been?" Eleven asks and hugs Hopper.

" You have been hiding her," Mike says angerily, " You have been hiding her this whole time!"

Mike hits Hopper.

" Hey! Let's talk. Alone," Hopper says, bringing him to another room. Eleven looks worried. I heard yelling from the other room. Dustin and Lucas walk to her and hug her.

" We've missed you," They say.

" I've missed you too," El smiles.

" We talk about you almost everyday," Dustin smiles. El puts her hand in Dustins mouth.

" Teeth," She says, I laugh a little. Dustin has had problems with his teeth growing in.

" What?" Dustin says.

" You have teeth?" She says confused, Dustin smiles.

" Oh, you like these pearls?" Dustin says, and pures with his teeth. El gives him a strange look.

" Eleven?" Max says, " Hey, um I am Max," 

" I've heard a lot about you," Max smiles, putting her hand out. El looks at Max, and walks past us. Poor Max, Lucas comforts her. She walks and gives Joyce a hug.

" Can I see him?" She asks Joyce, and they walk to another room.

"Not much for first impressions," Max sigh. Joyce and El made their way to the dining room.

" Can you close the gate?" Joyce asks, El nods. Hopper and Mike come back to the dining room.

" I mean, that's considering we can get in there. The place is swarming with those dogs," Hopper says.

" Demo-dogs," Dustin smiles.

" I'm sorry, what?"

" I said, uh, Demo-dogs. Like Demogogorgon and dogs. You put them together, it sounds pretty badass--" Dustin smiles, I put my hand on his shoulder warning him to just stop talking.

" How is this important right now?!" Hopper yells.

" it's not, I am sorry." Dustin says, I take my hand off.

"I can do it," El says.

" You aren't hearing me," Hopper says.

" I am hearing you, I can do it," She says.

" Even if El can, there's still another problem. If the brain dies, Will dies. Closing the gate will kill him," Mike says.

" I thought that was the whole point?" I ask.

" It is, but if we're rreally right about this... I mean if El, closes the gate and kills the mind flayer's army,"

" Will's a part of that army," Lucas says.