Aden

I knew my brother had been fucking my wife. I really want to kill him but I can't.

In a way I owed him from stealing his girl. She was his first love and my ex wife.

He didn't have to get my wife pregnant though. That shit pisses me off the most.  I almost want to kill that damn baby. But what will fuck with my brother the most is pretending I still don't know and raise his daughter as my own.

I just recently found out what my brother does to my wife. I got video surveillance set up at the house so I can see what Luke does when I'm not around. If I kill him my family would kill me. I won't tell him I know that way he can say that's his daughter. For now on I'll be everywhere Peach is. He'll never get a chance to be alone with her AGAIN. SHE'S MINE!
_________________________________________

"Put the boys in bed and come to my study, I told her."

"Okay Aden, she said."

"Aden you wanted to see me, she said?"

I walked up to her and trailed my hands up to her neck. I didn't choke her but just kept it there to get the point across.

"What did Luke say to you, I said calmly?"

"He uh...he uh..., She was cut off by me."

I slammed my hands against the walls around behind her.

"He uh what, I said."

"He just wanted to know the sex of the baby, she said."

"Is that right, I asked?"

"Yes, is all she said."

I let her go and walked off.
_________________________________________

Later that night...

I found Peach crying in our room. I went to her and wiped her tears. I laid her back on the bed. I gave her the most passionate kiss I could muster up.

As I kissed her my hands roamed her soft body. I touched her stomach making my baby kick.

I made my massive hands work it's way to her pussy. I lift her dress up just enough to pull her panties to the side and insert one finger.

I slowly kissed down to her neck, receiving a moan from her. Then I got up and took her dress off. She wasn't wearing a bra so I attacked her breast one at a time.

I put one in my mouth and nibbled a bit receiving another moan. Then I switched to the other showing it some love.

I started to kiss my way down her stomach, then to her thigh, I went back up til my mouth was near her core.

I took her in my mouth reminding her that my 👅 tongue game strong. She moaned and put her hands in my hair.

I kept going faster until she came. I moved back to take my clothes off, eyeing her the whole time. Now it's time for her to take daddy's 7 1/4  dick. (I'm very endowed you could say, even my thickness is big at 5 1/4. )

I insert just the head pushing it in and out. I slowly work more in as I kiss her.

"Ohhhhhhhh Adeeeeeennnnnnn, Peach moaned."

It feels so good hearing her moan. If she weren't pregnant I would turn her over and shoved it in her butt. But this will do for now.

I feel her come on my shaft it makes me follow suit.

"Fuuuck! Peach your my everything, I say to her kissing her again.

I knew I had to stop because last time she needed a wheelchair. I went to hard and she couldn't walk for days.

I pull of of her and lay next to her pulling her into my chest. Her eyes slowly close and I watch her til she falls asleep.

_________________________________________

Morning after...

"Peach wake up, I say to her in a low tone.  I made you and the boys breakfast. Are you hungry, I asked?"

"I'm always hungry, she laughs. Wow you made alot of food. What's the occasion, she asked?"

"Can I just make food for my wife, I said"

She smiled and gathered food on her plate she had fruit plate and a plate with pancaked, eggs, bacon, biscuit, and toast. I made everything my queen loves for breakfast.

"Don't worry about giving the boys a bath. I will do it. I also have a massage specialist, for pregnant women, coming today. I want you to relax fully. You'll be having our daughter soon so I want you to be calm and happy, I said to her."

"Thank you Aden, I love this side of you, she said hugging me.