Chapter 5: The Police Files

It was after the meeting and after school. Justin went to the police station.

"Hello. May I see Chief Luxemburg?" Justin asked.

"Of corse. He should be here still." the lady at the desk replied.

"Ok, thanks," Justin said as he walked away.

"Justin," said the lady at the desk.

"Yeah?" Justin said.

"I hope you find your dad. I'm really sorry that you lost him."

"Yeah, me too."

"See you for dinner?"

Justin looks down at his phone

"Yep. Your daughter, May invited me for dinner. You are a really great cook Mrs. P."

"Thank you Justin. Oh, the chief would like to see you now."

"Ok. Thanks and see you tonight Mrs. P."

Justin walked away and went into the chief's office. He was a little surprised to see the chief shocked and angry.

"I didn't expect to see you, Justin." Chief Luxemburg said.

"I know sir. I'm sorry I didn't call ahead of time, but I had a meeting after school with students at my school who have parents that work with my dad and I have a description of the people who took my father." Justin said hoping the chief will let him see the files he needs to see.

"I know what you're here for Justin. Let me go get them." the chief said as he got up.

"Thank you chief." Justin was thankful.

Chief Luxemburg came back with the files. He set them down in front of Justin.

"Here. Take a look," chief said.

Justin opened up the files and on the first page were the guys Justin was looking for.

"These are the two who took my dad." Justin told the chief.

"That would make sense because they were known for kidnapping all over the world." Chief Luxemburg said.

"So, you're saying that they force people into something that they didn't want to anymore?" Justin asked.

"Yes Justin, you're exactly right!" the chief acknowledged.

"That means they want me to-" Justin stopped himself before he said his secret.

"What Justin?" Luxembourg asked.

"Nothing," Justin forced himself to say.

"Justin," Luxembourg protest.

"Ok, fine, I use to street race and I think that is what they want me to do, but... I do it on the weekends, sir." Justin replied.