Chapter 1: The Terrible News

"Dad, is that you?" Justin asked terrified.

He heard the door open. He knows that his dad would have at least told him he was home.

Justin decided that it was just the wind.

"I hope I'm not dreaming. Dad! Please tell me that you're home." Justin was terrified.

It's 4:30 pm there and knows his dad was suppose to be home before 4:25 pm. He figured out his dad is in big trouble.

Bring, bring.

Justin's phone is ringing. It's a number he has never heard before.

"(555)881-4450? Wonder who is calling me. Wait, it maybe Dad!" Justin answered the phone.

"Hello?" Justin spoke into the phone.

"Son?" The person said on the other side.

"Dad!" Justin yelled into the phone. "Where are you? What happened to you? I'm terrified here. Please hurry home!" Justin said terrified.

"I wish I could son. Someone is keeping me hostage. I wish I could come home as soon as possible. I need you right now though." His dad was terrified, scared, and confused about what was going on.

"Where are you?" Justin asked hoping to get an answer of some sort.

"I don't know. Whatever this guy says I want you to follow, ok?"

"Ok Dad, if you need me."

"Thank you, Justin. I hope you don't mess up or turn back. If you do they will..."

"They will what, Dad?"

"They will kill me! Ok, kill me!"

All of a sudden the phone hanged up.

"Dad. Are you still there?" Justin is still terrified and worried.

"Ugh! My dad's endanger and I don't even have a girlfriend! Why am I worrying about not having a girlfriend?" Justin said over exasperating.

It was turning night time now and something in the house didn't feel right.

Justin switched on the light in living room. What he saw was a cat!

"Oh man! Dad's going to have a cow if he sees this." Justin said. "Shoo! Scram! Get out of here!

Yelling, screaming, and hollering didn't budge the cat. The cat just laid there and looked at Just like "are you done?"

He noticed that the cat was scrawny and skinny. He decided that the poor cat hasn't eaten anything for days.

Justin finds a steak, heats it up, and throughs it outside. The scrawny cat follows the steak and tries to catch it in midair.

"What a show." Justin laughed.

He closed the door before the cat got back in.

Justin went to bed and fell asleep. He was have a nightmare.

He heard voices. His and his dad's voices were there.

"Son, hurry! I won't last much longer son! Hurry!" It was his dad speaking.

"Hang on tight Dad! I'm coming as fast as I can! I can't loose you now!" It was him speaking in a worried voice like.

"Don't turn back! You know the consequences if you turn back! Please don't! I don't wanna die!" Now his dad sounded like an eight year old who wished he had a dog.

Then in his dream, his dad was killed. Justin woke up before more happened.

"Get yourself together, Justin. It was just a dream. I hope." Justin said to himself.

He fell asleep again with no nightmare.

It was morning and it was a school day. Justin could hardly get up.