Chapter 2.

I'm not sure exactly when I fell for Bendy, but I feel as if it's been a lifetime.

I woke up later on my sanctuary floor, sat up, and let my mind roam for a bit. After a few minutes, I stood up and decided to find Bendy. If I wanted to win his affection, I'd really have to try hard. As I wandered the halls, I tried to think of any way that I could possibly get noticed. To really show my devotion. But as I began to hear unfamiliar footsteps in a hallway near the one I was in, I grabbed the nearest thing I could use for any sort of weapon. How lucky, a dustpan. I snuck around the corner to see a man, a human man, armed with an axe.

"Wonderful! Perfect! This is a great way to win him over!" I thought to myself, filling with excitement as I crept behind him, readying myself for attack. "Don't. Do. This. Wrong. I must hit him just right, or it won't knock him out. Do it for him. Do it for Bendy!" I raised the dustpan and hit him on the head as hard as I could as he fell to the floor. I looked down at the man to see him lying on the floor, and he was most certainly unconscious. Filled with hope and joy, I picked him and his axe up and carried them to a nearby room. I placed the axe near a support beam, tied the man up, and put him against the wall. He woke up as I was tightening the ropes and I found myself starting to ramble on and on about sacrifices, ink, sheep, and Bendy. Suddenly, I heard Bendy's movements above me. I felt my heart beat faster at the thought of him, and I went into the recording room. I approached my microphone and called for Bendy to come and take my offering. I heard his footsteps from above grow louder and louder...

He suddenly crashed through the ceiling and landed on his back, which startled me horribly.

"M-My lord!!" I shouted, full of concern for him. I began to approach him to try to help. "Are you okay?? Do you need help?? I-I can-"

"Get away from me, Sammy. I'm fine, shut up." He grumbled, and got up. "Why were you making so much noise down here, what were you doing??? I'm busy right now and I don't have time for your idiocy, so this better be important."

"Oh... um.. Well, I found a man roaming, and I took him for you... He's tied up in the other room!" I said, slightly hurt. Am I really that much of an idiot that he had to point it out? As soon as the words escaped my mouth, Bendy shoved me aside, threw the door open, and looked in the room for a few seconds. He slowly turned his head to me with a strange expression on his face.

"Umm, my lord? Is there a problem?" I asked nervously, waiting for a response from him. He slowly approached me, and then stopped at about a foot away. He took a really deep inhale, continued staring for about five seconds, and then slapped me across the face so hard that I nearly passed out.

"SAMMY, YOU IDIOT!" Bendy screamed at me. "DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO TIE ROPES??? HE'S GONE! I THOUGHT YOU WOULD AT LEAST KNOW WHO THIS MAN IS, BUT IT LOOKS LIKE YOU KNOW NOTHING AT ALL! WHAT IN THE LIGHTER SIDE OF HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM???"

"I-I'm sorry, my lord!" I whimpered. "I tried my hardest to tie them, I-I didn't know they were loose! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

"Like I said. You know NOTHING." He told me. "And since you apparently don't even know who he was, that was Henry. He used to work with you, I thought you'd at least remember THAT. Now for the love of me, if you're just gonna screw this up, don't even bother to try to help with this. Understand?"

Ah. Well. That's why he looked familiar to me. Also, wow. That hurt.

"..Yes, my lord..." I mumbled. "Sorry, my lord..."

"Idiot." He mumbled under his breath. "I'm gonna go look for Boris. I think he's around here somewhere. Don't. Follow me." He walked out, leaving me alone and upset. I just wanted to make him happy, but I failed. While I listened to Bendy's calls for Boris, I curled into a ball against the wall and started to cry.

Now he'll never love me...