Chapter 1

Hi, my name is Mia! I am a seventeen year old model, singer, viner, and youtuber. I live with my best friends Sam and Kelly. We go to California High and are finally seniors!

Mia: 5'6, tan, brown-blonde ombré hair, hazel eyes that change with mood.

• YouTube- 6.7m

• Vine- 8.9m

• Instagram- 7.6m

• Victoria Secret Model

Sam: 5'5, pale, dark brown hair, dark blue eyes, and a nose stud.

• YouTube- 1.3m

• Vine- 2.4m

• Instagram- 1.7m

• Victoria Secret Model

Kelly: 5'6 1/2, tan, blonde hair with pink tips, chocolate brown eyes.

• YouTube- 2.8m

• Vine- 3.1m

• Instagram- 2.6m

• Victoria Secret Model

Mia's POV~

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP...

I slam my hand on my alarm. Its Friday, it's finally Friday! I decided I would wake my lovely friends up and film it so I can post a YouTube video since I forgot to film my weekly video...

I grab a water gun, some water balloons, and a few eggs. I grab my GoPro and hit the record button.

"Hello loves! So I am here on this lovely Friday morning to show you how I wake up the little devils that I call my best friends." I said in a devilish voice

"I think I shall go wake up Kelly first!" I say as I walk down the hall and up the stairs to her room. I slowly open the door, get out a balloon, and aim my water gun at her... I chuck the balloon at her and it hits her in the forehead and explodes, her eyes opened so fast!

"SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!" I scream as I spray her. I then turn on my heels and sprint to Sam's room with an angry Kelly running behind me. I decided to drop three eggs on the floor to make her fall so I turned my camera backwards to face her and dropped the eggs. A few seconds later I heard a thud... MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

As I approached Sam's room I decided to throw everything at her besides the water gun.

I opened the door, walked over to her bed, and dropped 3 eggs and 5 water balloons on her. I did that then ran all the way to the front door. I grabbed my penny board and rolled away in a swaggerly way...

After penny boarding for 10 or so minutes I decided to head to Starbucks and then home so I can get ready for school. After getting my Carmel frap.

*after school*

"Okay so what are our plans for this weekend?" Sam says

"Well tonight is Alex's party, tomorrow I have a photo shoot at the beach, and Sunday is a shopping day then we head to are first YouTube/Vine party!" I say excitedly.

"So we need dresses for tonight, cute outfits for the beach, and stunning dresses for are first major party... Lets go to Babe!" (babe is a really cute dress store) Kelly says clapping her hands while jumping up and down.

*later that night*

Mia: Red skin tight dress that is mid-thigh, minimal make-up, toothpick straight hair.

Sam: Blue semi skin tight dress that is mid-thigh, mascara, hair curled.

Kelly: Light green skin tight dress that goes down to her knees, medium amount of make-up, wavy hair.

"Jake just texted me saying he is outside." I said

"Yay, I missed my Jakey!" Sam says

"Common, lets go get our party on!" Kelly says already walking out the door

"HELLO LADIES!" Jake yells from the car as we exit the house. Kelly and Sam run to Jake (Sam's twin brother) and huge him. I was about to get in the car when two hands wrap around me and a voice says "Where do you think your going?"

"Jake, get off of me!" I say laughing

"Not until I get a hug." he says

I turn around give him a huge and tell him I missed him then hop into the car.