Chapter 26: Halloween Part 1.

A/N AUTHOR-CHAN IS EXCITED FOR THIS CHAPTER!!!

-Skip to Halloween bc I CANT HOLD BACK ANY LONGER DAMNIT!-

Plushie POV

I walked out in the small uniform, grinning as Spring picked me up "We matches!" I giggled. "Yeah, we match Kit. Lets go trick or treating" He smiled, handing me a basket that had hearts sewed on. I could tell Frederick made it. He's good at sewing.

We went outside and picked up the rest of my brothers friends, then we went to the main town to trick or treat. We kept going door to door and the nice people would give me candy, most disliking the fact the others had dressed up. One lady smiled though, and gave Springy and the rest of our family candy. (By family he means the squad)

"Alright, we've got another hour of trick or treating Kay kiddo?" Springy ruffled my chalk dyed hair. We had to make it more yellow and less green sadly. "Okay!" I smiled up at him, running up to the door and knocking. "Oh, how cute. I'm all out of candy I'm afraid. Hold on just a second though!" He went back in, then came out and put a small car in my basket. "Its a solar powered race car." He smiled kindly. "Thank you mister!" I grinned, and we went to the next house. (That part is based off true events. He was very nice. I don't have the car anymore unfortunately, but it was really fast and I had it for about a year. It was an amazing car, and I think that was one of my fondest Halloween memories)

I eventually got tired so Spring started carrying me home. He drove us all home, helping me with changing out of the costume, and washing the dye out of my hair. After that he tucked me in and kissed my forehead. "I Love you Baby Brother. If you need me to come home early just have mom call." "Love you too. Have (insert yawn) fun" I cuddled into the blanket.

He smiled, turning off the light and leaving.

-at the FazBear residence-

Chica POV

We were waiting on Spring and the others, so we set up the drinks and snacks. "Does this apron make my butt look big?" Bonnie asked, his ears floppy. "Dunno. Turn around and let me see" He turned red, and sat on the floor hiding his face. I love him. So very much.

"Do you think they like Diet Coke?" I tilted my head. "Springtrap does. He chugs them at lunch." "Right, didn't he once bring a 3 liter in his backpack when we were in middle school and drink the whole thing during school?" "It was great" Bonnie smiled. "So Bon, any games planned for the party?" I spoke.

"Would you rather, Kiss Marry Kill again, also who and why." He responded. "Whats who and why?" I tilted my head. "Someone tells you a scenario, or asks a question, you answer with who, somebody in the room, and your reason for picking them. Example, if you had to date anybody besides me who would it be" Ah i hate this one. "No hate, but it would be Foxy" "I respect that, Foxy's a good guy. But he can't have you. Your all mine" he smirked and picked me up. "Put me down!" I squealed, gripping onto his shoulders.

"Now, why would I do something like that? You're adorable when your the one blushing" He grinned from ear to ear. I wanna hit him, but i wanna kiss him. I can literally hear chi saying 'lmao' at that. "Put me down or I won't give you any kisses for a week!" That got me on the ground real fast. "Good bunny. Now…" I put my hands on both his cheeks "What are you?" I questioned.

"A dumb Bunny sandwich?" "Wrong. Guess again." "A CUTE dumb bunny sandwich?" "Bingo." I laughed, ruffling his hair. "My hair will never be as great as Springs. His is so long ¡^¡" Bonnie whined. "He's been growing it since middle school. I wanna touch it but he only lets his boyfriend and close friends touch it." "SPRING HAS A BOYFRIEND!? YES, HE'LL BACK OFF MY BABY BROTHER!" Freddy exclaimed and got hit on the back of the head by Gold who gave the older male a death glare.

"I'm gonna bake some cookies. Bon, can you grab me the flour?" "Got it Chica-chu." "Dork." I teased back. I then mixed the flour, sugar, and other ingredients for the cookies. We spent hours making all the snacks, but it was worth it. Bonnie leaned over for a kiss so I shoved a brownie in his mouth. He turned so red, and his behind his hands. SO FUCKING CUTE! Sorry I Fangirl over my bunny-boy. A LOT.

"Think Frexy has the tables and seats up?" "Probably not. Those boys can't do anything without making a mess. Especially when Freddy gets all heart eyes. Gold probs got something done" Bonnie explained. "Sounds right." We headed into the living room and saw Freddy covered in tape, Gold laughing his ass off, and Foxy with a long stick of ice stuck to his mouth.

"Seriously. At least everything is set up, but seriously?" I deadpanned. "Mfrm" Foxy muffled out through the ice. "Bon, go help Foxy with his ice issue please. I'll fix this mess." I turned to Freddy. He immediately looked terrified, not that I blame him. Short girls who look sweet are the scariest, you DON'T know what they're capable of.

(No lie my friend ethan could have kicked my ass, but he was dead terrified of me. Even smiling at him made him hide behind one of our other friends. Only acted like this to me though. Weird kid, eh? But he was one of my mates, a friend, a human I conversed with, a skinny potato)

I managed to harmlessly free him of the sticky prison, but then hit him on the back of the head "Your an idiot, I love you, but your an idiot" I scolded. "Sorry Chica" the tall bear apologized. "Good. Now, we wait for our guests. Anybody got some stories?" I ask as Bonnie came in with Foxy.

Gold got a big grin. "Please don't tell us hamilton-" Gold cut Freddy off by singing bohemian rhapsody PERFECTLY. "How much free time do you have!?" I exclaimed. "Not nearly enough." "Lies!" Freddy retorted. "Your such dorks." I giggled. "So ye say Lass, but the queen of dorks be ye" "doesn't that make Bonnie the king?" Freddy joined in.

"Here i was thinking Gold was king of the dorks." I teased back. "Don't drag me into this!" Gold whined. (Quick A/N I JUST opened the doc about 2 weeks. Wtf is up with that???? I am so sorry for that) "what time do you think the others will be here?" Bonnie tilted his head. "Hold on. He says they're on their way, he just had to get Plush home first." Gold explained. "Why is it your always texting him?" Freddy complained.

"No reason…" Gold turned deep red, letting his hair fall in front of his eyes. Freddy looked like he was gonna say more but we heard a knock on the door. Bonnie went and let them in, us getting a good look at the costumes they adorned. "Oh my gosh, your a Yandere!" I started fussing over Clyde's outfit. "The skirt does the floaty thing!" He squealed back.

Bonnie kinda got that puffed cheek, floppy eared look of rabbit jealousy. Now i gotta go pet my bunny boy.

A/N I may take a break from writing this, I'm just, not getting the inspo I had.