They became each other's 3am friends. They would share any problem they were distressed about. Problems they didn't want their siblings to worry about. Problems that even their close friends couldn't understand.

For Ragini, only true friends were her sister and mother for her. Besides them, books were her solace. However, as she got to know Laksh better, he was starting to become a part of her life.

The times she spent reading books, began to be replaced by her calls and texts with Laksh.

Even when she sat down to read, her eyes would keep darting towards the phone hoping it to notify her of a call or text from him.

Her face resembled that of an impatient kid waiting for their favourite cartoon show. And when he did call, she would rush off at once, her face brightening up as that of a light bulb.

Laksh, who was already in love, had only two hobbies now.

One, to stare at Ragini's picture when he wasn't calling or texting her.

Two, to call Ragini or text her.

Other than that, the necessary things were using the bathroom and having his food. When there was no call or text from Ragini, he would make his men practice boxing harder and run faster. Poor creatures became the vent for his frustration. When she said something to make his heart leap, he would treat them with free food.

Everytime Adarsh or Sanskar came to his room, they would find him on the phone or staring at her picture. If they interrupted him, he simply pulled out his gun and uttered three words. "Bullet. Head. Want?"

That was enough to scare them off.

Ragini and Laksh, though separated by distance, had already created a place for each other in their hearts.

Sometimes, when they called, they didn't talk about anything. They just paused in between and simply enjoyed the silence.

It became a habit for them to speak to each other.

They became each other's habit.

A habit that both were more than happy to embrace.

#Raymond University, Next day#

Swara sighed for the unkempt time as she sat in the canteen with her group of friends and her boyfriend. "Sanskar, are you done eating? There's something I need to talk to you."

"Twwk awowt whwt?" Sanskar spoke with a mouth full with food.

Swara looked at him in disgust. "Either eat and talk. Or talk and ear later!"

Sanskar at once swallowed the food in his mouth and drank some juice. He glared at his friends. They understood that he wanted them to leave and went away. 'Man, my glare must really be something. They don't know I'm a don's brother, and yet they fear me. Guess dadagiri runs in my blood.' Sanskar thought with a smirk.

He leaned back in his seat and looked at Swara. "I asked 'talk about what?'"

"About our siblings."

Sanskar blinked and titled his head to the side, clueless. "What about them? Everything seems to be going fine. They are becoming close."

"But don't you think they're moving too slow?"

"So?"

"What 'so'? How is this fruitful!?"

Sanskar put a hand on his chin deep in thought. "Now that you point it out, I guess you're right. Something must be done."

'Aww, isn't he just so understanding and intelligent?!' Swara smiled and entwined her hand with his. "What to do now?"