He's my mate and I'm pregnant and it's not his.

My family is strange. I know that most people usually say that but mine isn't your average family. You see I have 9 brothers. Only two of them are biologically related to me. How you're wondering?

Well my oldest biological brother's name is Luke. Luke is a hard ass that is always making sure that everything is perfect. He's always making sure that my homework is done and that I am never in trouble. He's 27 and is helping our mother by taking care of me, so he lives at home with us while mom lives in a different house. She said its hard for her to look at us. That every time she sees us she thinks about daddy. So my brother has been raising me since I started high school. He has a law degree and owns a few clubs in the city that he runs. Luke's best friends are Remi, Alex, Tucker, Ray and Dustin. They live with us. They are over-protective of me and never let me have any fun.

Remi is an ER doctor. He and Luke have been friends since they were 3. Remi lives next door to us. He bought his parents' house when they decided it was time to retire to Florida. They took out the fence and now we have the biggest backyard in the neighborhood. Remi is 27 too. He's only 7 months younger than my brother. He has bright green eyes and pitch black hair. He's 6'3" and built like a basketball player. Tall and skinny but lots of muscle. Remi has a personality that makes me laugh all the time. He definitely knows how to cheer me up when I'm upset with the world. i always go to him when i get really sick. He can tell when I come down with something.

Alex is more the strong but silent type. He has sandy brown hair and electric blue eyes that kill you on the spot. He's about 5' 7". Luke and Alex met in high school during freshmen year. Alex's family is well kind of screwed up. When Alex was eight, his mother ran off and left him with his drug lord father. When his father was arrested Alex came to live with his grandma Addie. She lived across the street and when she passed away, he stayed with us. So really he lives with Luke, my mother and I. He's like my fourth brother. He's a boxer and trainer. He works at the local gym where I work. He's really good and could totally go pro but won't and we don't know why. Alex helps keep me fit. He's taught me self-defense. He said that I should always know how to keep myself safe. , Anyways Alex has always been the quiet one but he puts up a tough shell to crack through. His girlfriend Mary and I are the only girls he's really close too and that he'll actually talk too. Alex is always protecting me at work. There are some guys that don't know how to keep their hands to themselves.

Tucker... what to say about Tucker. He's got hazel eyes and red hair. He's 5'6" and used to be the quarterback on the high school and college teams. He's an accountant now. He gave up football when he met Allow. She totally changed his world. Tucker is my big Teddy bear. I know that if I ever need someone to cuddle up to or just to hold me, he would do it. Tucker is always careful with me like I am breakable. It's funny you think a guy would be prepared for a ten year old to come in and ruin everything but I never did. They always make sure that I have everything that I could ever want. Especially Tucker.

Ray is my cook. Well at least he's good at cooking. He's taught me everything I know. Ray is a chief at some big restaurant in town. He's creative and spicy. Maybe that's he's still single. He always says that he would rather live the bachelor life then be tied down. I guess he will always be the fun one. But I doubt he'll stay single forever. Ray is just cute looking.

Dustin is the odd ball of the family. He's a total cowboy. He rides bulls in the rodeo for a living. I love going and watching him ride. He's a total party animal/ gentleman. It's so weird. He's always a gentleman around people but when we party and he cuts lose, watch out. Dustin by far is the worst when it comes to me. He's so over protective. Of course he's the one I call if I'm ever in trouble because he'll save me no matter what. He's my Knight. He's not a brother to me. He's a friend that could lead somewhere.

My other biological brother is Dominic. I hardly ever see him because he's touring Europe with his friends Nikko and Riley. He runs a business over in Italy. He's studying everything that he can. He is really into the history over there. It has a different view to it from what we are taught. He's always been a history buff. Luke and Dominic never get along. Dominic only comes home for my birthday and Christmas. But you can cut the tention with a butter knife. Like thinks Dominic needs to grow up and Dominic thinks Luke needs to stay out of his business.

Nikko is Dominic's friend from kindergarten. He is studying women as he put it. He and Ray could be twins I swear. Nikko plans on never getting married and living life to its fullest. It just means he parties a lot and isn't ready to grow up. Always finding trouble. I can see him twenty years from now always causing trouble and bring a cool person.

Riley is helping his father run their business in Europe so he's all business and meetings. He goes out with the guys but he's different than the rest. He actually plans out things and is careful with everything.

Yepp those are my brothers. They are always there for me and I know I can always count on them. Which is great because I'm gonna be needing them a lot.