Author Note

Hi everybody. 

Just letting you know that I may not update right away. My future mother-in-law just had open heart surgery. She is doing really well. But this was very unexcepted and hit me and my fiance fast. I have been trying to work on all my stories. Especially He's my mate and I'm pregnant and it's not his.  I know you guys  are true followers and readers and I'm so sorry. 

I'm writing this to tell you about the six new characters that I need. Dominic's girlfriend/ future wife(You get to pick the age though I would pefer between 20-24, hair color and style, body type, what her wolf would look like, her personality, and oh of course her first middle and last name.) Dominic's Girlfriend's baby (gender, age (from 3 months to 1 1/2 years old.) hair, eyes, and a little bit of a personality) Niko's wife (same as Dom's girlfriend) Niko's In-laws Father and mother, Riley's son (age between 2-3, hair, eyes, and personality).

EXAMPLE: 

EMMA

Age:18'

Height: 5'3"

Weight: Pre-baby 115 lbs  Durring her pregnancy: 165 lbs  Post-Baby 125 lbs Always had a toned body

Hair: Dark Brown with Blonde highlights.  Medium length wavy

Wolf: Brown fur with light streaks. 

Personality: light bubbly and always happy. When mad can be the worst person to be around. she loves most of her family but can't stand her mother. 

Mate: Dustin 

I'm also looking for a new cover. Please and thank you.

Love you guys,  Brandy!!!!!