Chapter Ten: Giving birth and marking each other.

Emma

I woke up drenched in swear. My heart was racing and the pain in my lower back was worse. 

I tried  stand up but the pain radiated towards my stomach. 

"Oh god." I whispered rubbing my tummy. 

I rolled over and tried to get up again. 

This time I pushed through the pain. I stood next to the bed while trying to figure out what was going on. 

Suddenly my feet felt wet. And the pain started rolling through me. 

"DUSTIN!" I screamed. This can't be happening. It's too soon. I can't be in labor. The baby needs more time. 

Dustin came busting through the door. I was doubled over, gripping the bed in pain. 

"Oh shit. Really right now?!?" He demanded. 

"Not like I can control it." I said through gritted teeth. 

"Valco just breached the town walls." Dustin said. 

"Shit." I said. The pain was getting worse. 

"Can you hold it?" Dustin pleaded. He looked panicked. 

"I did NOT just hear you. No I can't hold it. My freaking water just broke. This baby is coming today." I yelled at him.  Mary and Allie  came in behind Dustin. 

"Oh crap." Allie said as she pushed passed Dustin and came over to me. 

"We have to get her to a safe place so she can deliver the baby." Allie said. 

"Huh, you try to find a safe place in this town." Tucker said from the doorway.

Everyone was starting to panic. 

"QUIET! Tu, allie e Tucker prende Emma fino alla casa principale. Il resto di voi preparatevi per una lotta. E smettere di farsi prendere dal panico. Ha bisogno di essere calmo. Il resto di noi donne sarà al rifugio. Allie e Emma ci possono incontrarsi a casa sicuro dopo tutto è fatto." Aleaha yelled. 

[QUIET!  You, allie and Tucker take Emma up to the main house. The rest of you get ready for a fight. And quit panicking. She needs to be calm. The rest of us ladies will be at the safe house.  Allie and Emma can meet us at the safe house after everything is done.]

I looked at her. 

Dustin came over to me. 

"What's going on? what did she day?" I asked. 

"I now know what you're going to sound like when you're giving out commands." Dustin said as he lifted me into his arms. 

The next contraction hit me. 

"Oh god. Dustin it hurts." I moaned. 

"I know baby. I'm sorry I can't fix it right now honey. I promise you and our little one are going to be okay." Dustin said. 

I just gripped onto his shirt. Allie and Tucker followed Dustin and I. 

Dustin took me to the main house. 

The pack doctor was waiting for us.

"Andiamo. Ho una stanza sicura. Allie cam fate questo? Ho feriti tendere troppo." 

[Come on. I have a secure room. Allie cam you do this? I have injured to tend too. ] 

Allie looked over at me. 

"Do you trust me?" She asked. 

"Yeah." I nodded. 

"Sì, lo faccio. Devo tutto quello che sto per avere bisogno in caso di emergenza?" Allie told him.